Hockey at OSU ice rink

Paddy O Furniture

What date and time work best for your hockey needs?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. What date and time work best for your hockey needs?

• Monday March 16 @ 7:45
    • Thursday March 19 @ 9:15
    • Wednesday March 25 @ 5:30

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are you for sure yota is coming, i talked to him on sunday and he didn't think he was going to be able to make it.

No, I guess I am not sure. The last I knew he was going to, but I am sure you know better than I. Again, if anyone has friends who play they are welcome to come.

No, I guess I am not sure. The last I knew he was going to, but I am sure you know better than I. Again, if anyone has friends who play they are welcome to come.

I know yota was planning on being out of town sometime early next week; I asked him about tire work and he said he'd be away. Dunno if he was leaving as early as tomorrow though.

I might be able to get one or two people. My roommate was interested but he's not big on the idea of playing unless he can bum a helmet off of someone. My supervisor at work apparently plays for the womens club hockey team and said she'd be up for a game, so I can call her tomorrow if we need people

I know yota was planning on being out of town sometime early next week; I asked him about tire work and he said he'd be away. Dunno if he was leaving as early as tomorrow though.

I might be able to get one or two people. My roommate was interested but he's not big on the idea of playing unless he can bum a helmet off of someone. My supervisor at work apparently plays for the womens club hockey team and said she'd be up for a game, so I can call her tomorrow if we need people

I think I have an extra helmet if he needs one. Its probably about 10 years old or so, but I have a huge melon so it will fit anyone.

I think I have an extra helmet if he needs one. Its probably about 10 years old or so, but I have a huge melon so it will fit anyone.

I won't find out till closer to game time if he's coming or not, but if you wouldn't mind bringing it along just in case it'd be appreciated.

Also, Paddy O Furniture, you still able to swing by my place on your way? If not it's no big deal, looks like it'll be a nice night out so a walk wouldn't kill me.

I won't find out till closer to game time if he's coming or not, but if you wouldn't mind bringing it along just in case it'd be appreciated.

Also, Paddy O Furniture, you still able to swing by my place on your way? If not it's no big deal, looks like it'll be a nice night out so a walk wouldn't kill me.

Yep, I can swing by. I'll call you when I get close.

Joe

Yes! Fun was had by all, I hope. Thanks to all of you for coming out; those who didn't you can bugger off (just kidding). Next time, I'll try to work a bit harder on lining up another goaltender and some more players. I will try to do this once a month, if you are up to it. BTW, Scrappy lived up to her name; quite the fight in that one. =)

Joe

BTW, Scrappy lived up to her name; quite the fight in that one. =)

Joe

...and so the legend grows...

Wowza! I'm tuckered out after playing tonight fellas! Nice meeting you guys and taking it easy on us gals. I look forward to hitting the ice with you guys again and feeling my lungs scream for icy air. :) Hopefully we can all hit the pavement too when it finally gets nice...and stays nice.

The rest of you people that didn't show up missed out on a good time. :p

Thanks so much for putting this together! It was a blast! Next time I'll pull out the pro skater hockey skills for you all... I was just trying to let you guys feel good about yourselves :) haha Seriously, thanks for taking it easy on us.

I think I might be a bit sore tomorrow! Oh...and I am still coughing from the workout my lungs got tonight! Holy Crap I am out of shape! I'd be game for a once a month thing.... as long as you guys could put up with me :)

Thanks Everyone!