eminem @ the grammys

evan9381

I still ask...who the f&%k is Drake? The only reason he gets play is because that stupid song of his is loaded with other hip-hop stars.

I think it's funny how his lyrics say "understand that nothing was done for me" when Eminem and Lil Wayne have to follow him around for every performance of that song. :lol:

Hip hop is weaksauce these days. Eminem, 50 Cent, and Nelly are the last good rap originators out there now...

Hip hop is weaksauce these days. Eminem, 50 Cent, and Nelly are the last good rap originators out there now...

That is being nice about it. Most music is terrible these days but rap, hip hop, and pop are the worst of the worst.

You want to see something funny? Anytime there is a rap video on mute it and then try to figure out what the hell is going on.

That is being nice about it. Most music is terrible these days but rap, hip hop, and pop are the worst of the worst.

You want to see something funny? Anytime there is a rap video on mute it and then try to figure out what the hell is going on.

HAHAHAHAHA thats hilarious...and true.

and fuck the broken audio editing bullshit. could have been much better if half of it wasnt silenced out

Agreed. My roomate kept complaining about the artists and how they should've cleaned it up. I said that wasn't the problem, censorship's the problem. They put on a show, it's CBS's fault they won't air it all.

Tell me what you think is good music. Post a Youtube link to what you consider "must have" music.

Depends on what area we are talking. I tend to lean towards the classics most of the time.

Rap/Hip Hop: OLD Beasty Boys, NWA, Body Count (they were kind of more metal)

Classic Rock: Bon Scott AC/DC, Black Sabbath (with Ozzy)

Hard Rock: GnR (Appetite for destruction best hard rock album ever)

Metal: Old Metalica (pre black album), Pantera, Slayer

Punk: Dead Kenndy's, Misfits, Rancid

Ska: Mighty, Mighty Bosstones, Sublime

AltRock: Alice in Chains, Nirvana

Guilty Pleasure: The blood hound gang :)

I don't have time to post the links but you get the idea. Most of the time I am not close minded when it comes to music but to me it just does not seem the same anymore.

Sorry to take the thread off topic

Agreed. My roomate kept complaining about the artists and how they should've cleaned it up. I said that wasn't the problem, censorship's the problem. They put on a show, it's CBS's fault they won't air it all.

I'm like Nostradamus! :bangbang:

Metal: Slayer

Ska: Sublime

:nono:

Old School Rap: Listen to Pharcyde and you will know what old school rap is

Metal: You need to listen to some Mastodon

Ska: Sublime is not ska...if you hadn't said Bosstones I'd highly doubt you even know what ska is.

Depends on what area we are talking. I tend to lean towards the classics most of the time.

Classic Rock: Bon Scott AC/DC, Black Sabbath (with Ozzy)

Hard Rock: GnR (Appetite for destruction best hard rock album ever)

Metal: Old Metalica (pre black album), Pantera, Slayer

Punk: Dead Kenndy's, Misfits, Rancid

Ska: Mighty, Mighty Bosstones, Sublime

AltRock: Alice in Chains, Nirvana

Guilty Pleasure: The blood hound gang :)

I don't have time to post the links but you get the idea. Most of the time I am not close minded when it comes to music but to me it just does not seem the same anymore.

Sorry to take the thread off topic

Never heard of any of that.

:nono:

Old School Rap: Listen to Pharcyde and you will know what old school rap is

Metal: You need to listen to some Mastodon

Ska: Sublime is not ska...if you hadn't said Bosstones I'd highly doubt you even know what ska is.

I was on the fence where to put sublime. They might be more alt rock than ska but i just tossed them in there. They fall into that Ska/punk/altrock/stoner music

I have heard some Mastodon Pattrick turned me on to them and they seem pretty good.

Pharcyde, might have heard of them but now I must check them out.

My other 2 favorite Ska bands are Reel Big Fish and The Schafers (local portsmouth band)