eminem @ the grammys

evan9381

:nono:

Old School Rap: Listen to Pharcyde and you will know what old school rap is

Metal: You need to listen to some Mastodon

Ska: Sublime is not ska...if you hadn't said Bosstones I'd highly doubt you even know what ska is.

Did you just shake your head to someone indicating that Beastie Boys are a good example of old school hip hop? WTF is wrong with you? Beastie Boys ARE old school hip hop.

BTW, to the OP: I thought Eminem sounded great last night. I also agree with the other comments: Lil Wayne sounded awful and I don't have a fucking clue who Drake is, but he sounded like ass too.

I've been saying this for years (though I have absolutely no credibility to back this up): Eminem is one of the greatest rappers of all time. Maybe it's because I'm white and biased?

Drakes real name is Aubrey...cmon seriously? He and Lil Wayne are both garbage. Lil Wayne has to put out 10k songs a year for people to "this his shits hot", he sings through his nose.

Also did someone really say Nelly and 50cent were 2 of the only remaining originators? 50 and Nelly are both shit as well. Nelly is pop rap and 50 makes love songs ala Ja Rule.

I've been saying this for years (though I have absolutely no credibility to back this up): Eminem is one of the greatest rappers of all time. Maybe it's because I'm white and biased?

He's top ten for sure. I've always based a good rap artist on what he can do freestyle though. I miss the old school rap battles.

I've been saying this for years (though I have absolutely no credibility to back this up): Eminem is one of the greatest rappers of all time.

Sorry I have to do this.

http://www.nydailynews.com/img/2009/09/15/alg_kanye-west_taylor-swift.jpg