hELP A BROTHER OUT ??

Catman

anyone on the west side got a front and rear extra wheels for a gixxer 750 = 01

That I could use for mock up while the wheels are out being painted ???

pretty please !! I need them at prostock performance on Harrison ave.

thanks Cat !

That's why I decided to join this site right thar ^^^^^^^^^^ Dude , I realy appreciate that offer. They are far too pretty for me to borrow. and it would be for 3 weeks or more till the wheels for this are black crome plated and not sure on the return date. But gotta start reassembleing the bike ??

thanks I'm still lookin. I had a bent one or two when I went through my stuntman stage. bwahaha.

how's pro stocks new store doing?

last time I went to the old store he quit selling repsol oil. all he had was repsol boat oil:confused:

I know it's under new ownership and since then I've noticed some downgrades going on...:(

the new shop gives them a better location and the lease is less, so I think that will help things out. The dyno tuning is still done by Chris, and he's great ! The other Chris does the suspention work for them. Ken is now the partener and he is good also. the other guy is my best freind terry, but he left there a few months ago. he has some young guys learning in there that may make a mistake or 2 but they are getting better also. I'm trying to hang out and help when I can, I'm not much help ! I wanna see them do good. I like those guys !! I ride and hang with them, They trust me to ride like a fool and they hook me up too !! If something is not right ! They will take care of you though !

I borrowed my wheels from assfault junkies = Thanks guys !!!

that's great to hear. I've always went there for stuff. but this past summer it seemed like everyone quit or something. tell them to carry the repsol sintetico oil. that's the only oil I want to use.

I've used it since the bike was new 36k miles later, no valve adjustments are necessary.

I think I would like to stick with this oil. but no one else sells it. only they did.

I was totally bummed out when they never seemed to get more. so I just quit bothering to even go back.

I even bought myself a tire balancer and started changing my own tires because I thought they went out of business. until I drove down through miamitown and seen the sign on the building.

Edited by serpentracer

for $60 tool anyone can press there own link lol. I have never been to that shop so maybe its time! Catman will you go there with me sometime? We need more shops on our new website!

hahahaha I'm here now !!! With the owner Ken now , I helped him pick up a sevice bike today. There closed !!

Ordering the oil as we speek, I logged on and printed out serpents post to make sure i got it right !! LOL:D

make sure it was this.

http://www.repsol.com/imagenes/es_en/4TSintetico10W40__155809_tcm11-94410.pdf

and thank dude, you are the man.

Gotcha !

And yea, He'll press that chain, they can do anything now !

He's tuning ALOT of race bikes. I been tryin to buy one and taking pics ! ha ;)

i like prostock thats where i have all my work done great place to go i went to school with ken's son. i wouldnt take my bike anywhere else but there.

Thanks brother, I'm sure he appreciates that !

I probably met ya onece or twice I'm ther alot hangin out ! :cool:

mmm looks like you ordered the wrong stuff catman. I might just get the racing oil instead though. but I really don't want 10w30.

but damn $13 a quart, that's gonna leave a mark. I wish the prices were what they were. I used to get the sintetico for $5 a quart.

I don't know, I guess if I cant find it cheaper on the net....

Edited by serpentracer

mmm looks like you ordered the wrong stuff catman. I might just get the racing oil instead though.

but damn $13 a quart, that's gonna leave a mark. I wish the prices were what they were. I used to get the sintetico for $5 a quart.

Sorry brA, I tried to get what you posted / My bad, i'll run it this year if you don't get it. no biggie. Was that you I met in the shop yesterday ??