hELP A BROTHER OUT ??

Catman

mmm looks like you ordered the wrong stuff catman. I might just get the racing oil instead though. but I really don't want 10w30.

but damn $13 a quart, that's gonna leave a mark. I wish the prices were what they were. I used to get the sintetico for $5 a quart.

I don't know, I guess if I cant find it cheaper on the net....

Sintetico is the cheaper stuff... You can find it all day at most shops for about $6-7 a liter... Why don't you want the 4T race stuff?

i went there to have my master link pressed on and he didnt even charge, how friggin cool is that! prostock FTW!!!

No problem, I worked on your bike I think and did that for ya on tuesday !!!!! :)

We need to get your part for your spedo !! Gixxer blue and white 600 with freestyle sliders right !!

Oh thats right he did one and didn't charge on monday I think too !!! either way, no problem !!

Edited by Catman

Sintetico is the cheaper stuff... You can find it all day at most shops for about $6-7 a liter... Why don't you want the 4T race stuff?

well it's $13 a liter for one.

I know I know, I only need to change the oil once or twice anyway. I'm probably going to go ahead and get it. But with the way things are at work (been knocked back to 32/week from 50/week, yeah it hurts big time) money is getting harder to come by.

I'm partial to the sintetico since it's at least 1/2 synthetic and much less expensive.

I've used it for 30k miles and the valves didn't need adjusting at 34k miles. the clutch still grabs good, the shifting is perfectly smooth etc. so I am in love with it.:D it sucks I can't find it anymore. I think the guy at pro stock said parts unlimited quit importing it or something like that. that's why it's harder to find.

and the guy out in sharonville, (sporttour) actually wants $8.75 for the plain jane 4t oil. no thank you. I understand they have a lot to pay for etc to run a business, it's not their fault prices are what they are now, but people have a breaking point. I want the store to be around and do my best to keep buying from them but I just cant afford much anymore. so I have to shop around and do my own tire changes etc.

and now STT raised the prices for a track day.. .....wink wink...

Edited by serpentracer

No problem, I worked on your bike I think and did that for ya on tuesday !!!!! :)

We need to get your part for your spedo !! Gixxer blue and white 600 with freestyle sliders right !!

Oh thats right he did one and didn't charge on monday I think too !!! either way, no problem !!

yeah i had mine on monday.