Mad Hatter Muffler

CbusBusa

Guest Removed
Who would be using oval piping?

you would kind of need it for ground clearance on the passenger side

how was you planning on doing it(or are you talk the flex exhaust?)

you would kind of need it for ground clearance on the passenger side

how was you planning on doing it(or are you talk the flex exhaust?)

I've got about 6 inches of clearance now. Duals would more than likely give me more from the size exhaust I would need (x pipe)

Guest Removed
What if it's a 1982 diesel truck? Most diesels didn't have cats until the '90s...

then you should be fine..but they normally dont handle any thing over 3"...

best bet is to talk to criag.

Question. Would these guys be able to create a new back section exhaust for my car if I took it off and took it to them? I basically would want the exact same routing just with a different muffler and tip. I would not be taking them the whole car for the issues of a supposedly missing cat. ;)

Guest Removed
Question. Would these guys be able to create a new back section exhaust for my car if I took it off and took it to them? I basically would want the exact same routing just with a different muffler and tip. I would not be taking them the whole car for the issues of a supposedly missing cat. ;)

they may pattern bend you a system, but more then likey, without having the car to fit/build it to, it will more then likely not fit the best.

they may pattern bend you a system, but more then likey, without having the car to fit/build it to, it will more then likely not fit the best.

That's kind of what I figured. No biggie, it's not that high on my list, just something I've always contemplated.

yeah, it's always been in the background. I don't like the exhaust on my FD and would love a new one, but there have just always been more pressing issues to take care of. The one i have works I suppose. It's really just for asthetic reasons I want to change so that's why it always gets pushed off.