WANTED: Coupons - Babies R Us, Bed Bath Beyond, Burlington

Prodeje79

Hi!

Does anyone have any coupons they aren't planning on using?

We are looking at some baby items:

travel system

infant seat/carriers

pack n plays

Hoping to get a good coupon to:

Babies R Us

Bed Bath Beyond

Burlington Coat Factory

Babies R Us has that deal where you can trade in an old stroller etc to get a 25% off coupon. If you have an old junky umbrella stroller or something similar let me know if you are willing to part with it.

We have a few items in mind that with such coupons will beat online places like amazon etc.

Thanks!

We have a like new umbrella stroller that served us very well. Hell, you're welcome to it if you promise to consider some of the tons of clothes and other stuff we have from our two still :D

Here's a link to what it looks like....baby not included ;)

http://www.pbase.com/timothylauro/image/83316244

Seriously, just PM me about the stroller but I'm also serious about the other stuff. We have tons from our two very spoiled kids.

Need the age and size and sex of your little one and I'll PM you back with what the wife and I have here.

Let me know where you'd like to get together at for the stroller.

tim

babies r us just had 20% off strollers a couple weekends ago...worked well for me since i was going to get one for my sister and her kid anyways...$250 down to $200. plus her glider i got on black friday for $150 down from $300. between those two, ive saved $200 from that place.

Appreciate the responses!

Sorry Alex! Baby shower is this Sunday even! Those are nice! I will pass on the info for your mom if not too late. Are you not on my facebook? That's the only place I really announced!

Baby boy (our first) is due 3-12-10.

We live in Pickerington, moving to Grove City (starting next week) while we sell our house in Pickerington.

I work downtown at Nationwide.

Please PM me, and I would meet up with anyone.