Why do people take away the fun from games?

V8 Beast

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does anyone know how to do the unlimited ammo glitch or has it been patched.

well if youre talking about switching classes with One Man Army into another class with One Man Army, effectively giving you unlimited ammo, then no, that wont be patched.

Its cheap, but not necessarily a glitch.

I play basketball with a guy like that. I just make it a point to "accidentally" do something to him once a week.

HA, i play with a guy whos really good at hockey, but he prefers to play a few leagues down from his skill level just to show how great he is. If I ever see him at drop-in's or practice's i make it a point to stay on his hip the whole time just so he gets pissed he cant use any of his fancy moves or get wide open for shots.

My brother almost beat up a guy he and my sister-in-law played softball with b/c he yelled at her for missing a ground ball.... no really. These people are everywhere.

WTF is a care package in COD?! I play sometimes but not online. Id get my ass smoked if i did.

HA, i play with a guy whos really good at hockey, but he prefers to play a few leagues down from his skill level just to show how great he is. If I ever see him at drop-in's or practice's i make it a point to stay on his hip the whole time just so he gets pissed he cant use any of his fancy moves or get wide open for shots.

My brother almost beat up a guy he and my sister-in-law played softball with b/c he yelled at her for missing a ground ball.... no really. These people are everywhere.

WTF is a care package in COD?! I play sometimes but not online. Id get my ass smoked if i did.

If you get 4 kills in a row without dying a helicopter brings in a package that can be anything from helicopter support to ammo.

BTW.... Hardcore Team Deathmatch 75 -13 :lol:

Ridiculous thing is people using One man army and have five or more of the same class and they just switch them to use their noobtubes. Scene some guy doing it in S&D so dumb...

you dont even need to need to have it on more than one class, you can switch to the same OMA class you were previously using. unlimited claymores and noobtubes abound