Few questions

Reed44

Well i got rid of the all mighty colorado for a ram. I know i was warned before i bought it about typical dodge issues but now i have it and need some help. First, the trans shifts funny. When going from 1st to 2nd it acts like it cant make up its mind if it wants to shift or not, there a delay. Also, if i let off the gas right before shifting into second there is a loud clunk. Will a trans flush save me or did i get shafted. On the freeway the abs and brake light come on and the abs dont work. when i shut the truck off it goes away untill i get back on the freeway. the code says something about accessing memory from the module or something, i cant remeber exactly. Last (for right now) the wipers will stop in 3 different places randomly unless im on the last two settings for constant. Is this a wiring problem?

- estimate please and whats wrong with it

- i hope its the motor not an electrical issue, head tech at work said something about an intermediate relay?

- i dont remeber the code exactly but its said something about communication with the abs module

- ur a jew, i thought you forgot about that

Guest Removed

-call monday and give me all info on truck, and i can maybe get you a around about price

-possible

- codes or dont make threads here gayz

-i never forget shit like that...you just havent been asking questions here :p

Guest Removed

ther are 2 speed sensors in the side on the case...not the vss at the tail..

could be worth a try at replacing them, and relearning the trans . but if that dont fix it, could have a internal issue