Fuck the snow and my teeth

Cordell

The last few days have sucked and i just wanted to bitch about it. Not only has my truck decided to get stuck numorus times and continue on its quest to fall apart, one of my teeth decided to crack and expose a nerve thobing the whole time. Between the snow and going to an oral surgeon today to remove said tooth I feel like shit. Now I have a huge hole in the back of my mouth and I'm full of vicodin, looking forward to suffering threw the next few days. That is all. :(

Pop and extra Vicodin and try to forget the 3-5" of snow and high winds coming our way in the morning.

The last few days have sucked and i just wanted to bitch about it. Not only has my truck decided to get stuck numorus times and continue on its quest to fall apart, one of my teeth decided to crack and expose a nerve thobing the whole time. Between the snow and going to an oral surgeon today to remove said tooth I feel like shit. Now I have a huge hole in the back of my mouth and I'm full of vicodin, looking forward to suffering threw the next few days. That is all. :(

When the prescription bottle says "warning alcohol may intensify the effect" that is more than just a suggestion :lol:

I found this out the hard way between 2 percocets and then 3 beers a few hours later. Had to be the funniest thing to see a crippled drunk rolling around on a scooter.