MAG

schmuckingham

What a horrible game, mechanics are shit and the controls blow. This just confirms that there is 1 good game for PS3. The bleeding out feature is useless when no one knows your bleeding out or even cares to pick you up. Sniping is retarded and its a 3+shot kill, hell any damage takes forever but you can die in one shot.

The bullet direction feature just disorients you and is annoying, especially when its your team firing next to you. About the only thing that makes it good is that you dont get spawn killed...... and thats it.

A waste of money

Thats not good to hear. I thought the Beta wasnt bad, for a beta, and seeing the commercials made it look like they made a big improvement in the graphics department. You cant compare it to COD though, its more run-and-gun where COD is a little more on the realistic side.

I was going to buy it...now I will wait till I play it first and then decide.

What a horrible game, mechanics are shit and the controls blow. This just confirms that there is 1 good game for PS3. The bleeding out feature is useless when no one knows your bleeding out or even cares to pick you up. Sniping is retarded and its a 3+shot kill, hell any damage takes forever but you can die in one shot.

The bullet direction feature just disorients you and is annoying, especially when its your team firing next to you. About the only thing that makes it good is that you dont get spawn killed...... and thats it.

A waste of money

everything you said is the fucking truth!!! clearly aim the sniper and a head shot will take 3-4 hits but sometimes you just randomly aim and you get a head shot wtf??? the guns are crap and none of your team helps. tuned it off and put COD back in.

Thats not good to hear. I thought the Beta wasnt bad, for a beta, and seeing the commercials made it look like they made a big improvement in the graphics department. You cant compare it to COD though, its more run-and-gun where COD is a little more on the realistic side.

I was going to buy it...now I will wait till I play it first and then decide.

run and gun only nets you in death, hell even if you stay in a squad youll just get whiped out by one dude even thouhg you pumped an entire clip into him.

One good game for PS3? Bullshit

I own 4 games for it, and enjoy them all - Resident Evil 5, Metal Gear Solid 4, Uncharted 2, and Wall-E (okay, my wife bought that one, but the game play is pretty decent).

I don't give two shits about online game play, and I wouldn't call myself a gamer, but I have plenty of shitty games for other systems, so I can say I can at least spot a crappy game.

I was pretty pumped for this game when it originally previewed, but then the videos started to come and it went down hill. Glad I overlooked it's release and scene this too cause COD has been pissing me off with the carepackage I might have considered this.

One good game for PS3? Bullshit

I own 4 games for it, and enjoy them all - Resident Evil 5, Metal Gear Solid 4, Uncharted 2, and Wall-E (okay, my wife bought that one, but the game play is pretty decent).

I don't give two shits about online game play, and I wouldn't call myself a gamer, but I have plenty of shitty games for other systems, so I can say I can at least spot a crappy game.

only good game exclusive to PS3

good thing i didn't buy MAG, what's the care package thing everyone is complaining about?

When you get a care package marker, before you actually throw it down, you can run around really fast with it and kill people by knifing them. Fags take advantage of it and its nearly impossible to kill them. The last update was suppose to fix it, and I havent seen it happen since, atleast that I can remember.

When you get a care package marker, before you actually throw it down, you can run around really fast with it and kill people by knifing them. Fags take advantage of it and its nearly impossible to kill them. The last update was suppose to fix it, and I havent seen it happen since, atleast that I can remember.

OH! so that's why when I unload on someone running at me they knife me and kill me, I see.....bastards

OH! so that's why when I unload on someone running at me they knife me and kill me, I see.....bastards

Well and because knifing is just ridiculous in the game to begin with, add commando to it and you will see people leap forward real fast and knife you from 10ft away. The game is really good but really shitty at the same time.

well i'm looking forward to the AVP game, it looks good and finally a 1st person shooter

hate to burst your bubble but its horrible as well, it makes me sad

Well and because knifing is just ridiculous in the game to begin with, add commando to it and you will see people leap forward real fast and knife you from 10ft away. The game is really good but really shitty at the same time.

must be talking about MW2

Also, the infinite care-package/ emergency airdrop glitch. If you get into a game and see non-stop air support and care package helicopters, they're doing this.

i have to say that i didnt like mag much at all first...

but once you get used to it i think its pretty good..

if your worried about 1 shot kills upgrade your gun..

i just made level 16 but i dont play it very much maybe a couple rounds a day if that..

• 1 month later...