SNOWBALLS ARE MISSILES!!!!

3.1cutlass

so i the means to make weapons on mass annoyance all over my yard.

getting charged with a felony is a bit much, a slap on the wrist and a fine makes way more sense.

I agree. I bet they will plead guilty to a lesser charge. What college student throws snowballs at cars and plow trucks though? I expected this from kids.... not adults. :D

I went to a bar in southern CA and they allow smoking. Sad when they have less rights violations than us.

Wha.... I remember awhile back they wanted to ban dark colored cars saying they conduct heat and in return you have to run your a/c more.

..... interesting, did not know that, but they do allow marijana....

Heres the top 5 smoking states in the U.S. (FYI). Go figure.

1. Kentucky (ranked 50th out of 50)

2. West Virginia (49)

3. Tennessee (47)

4. Oklahoma (47)

5. Ohio (46)

wow, whats this world comming to?

Fuck that, I had some punk ass throwing snow at my car when I was younger. About 3 snow balls at the windshield even with wipers intterupts you vision and pisses you off. I think the police will slap them on the wrist allot easier then the wrong pissed off person.

I responded with my XL Coffee at the fucker.

Wha.... I remember awhile back they wanted to ban dark colored cars saying they conduct heat and in return you have to run your a/c more.

2. West Virginia (49)

3. Tennessee (47)

4. Oklahoma (47)

5. Ohio (46)

pepspice ?

Ok, so they're being young and ignorant. But a felony charge? Fuck me, are you fuckin kidding me? Any of you who thinks that's a deserving charge is a fuckin thoughtless idiot. You're going to ruin two young men's lives, fuckin ruin them, over some thrown snowballs. Give me a break.

However, like someone mentioned above, they will probably plee to a misdemeanor as long as they can afford a little bit of justice.

Granted they shouldn't have been doing that, but you are going to put another human being in a cage over this? I don't know how repeat drunk drivers get off so easliy after multiple offenses but you throw snow at someone and suddenly you go to jail. I mean, if you want to keep the penalites relatively light for DD'ing that's all fine and dandy but don't penalize someone this bad for throwing snow. Kick thair @sses and be done with it.

2. West Virginia (49)

3. Tennessee (47)

4. Oklahoma (47)

5. Ohio (46)

Ohio is only on that list because of the amount of cigarettes my mother in law smokes. :D