WTB, Reciever, and speakers <<<Crappy.

neonkiller

Well as you all know the PartyRocKrew will be in Panama City Beach for our spring break.

I just need a receiver and a large speaker or speakers.

Nothing needs to be new I'm looking to spend under $50

An example of what I need would be a shitty home theater system with a powered sub or on that just is powered by the receiver. Like this

http://images.craigslist.org/3kd3p13od5Ta5P95S5a269923fb265dfc1d54.jpg

It needs to be somewhat compact as I'm gonna ship it to our condo or pack it in the car with us.

This stuff will be knocked over and trashed by the time we leave.

I have some cheapo speakers you can have for free if you want...

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c295/skoval25/April30016.jpg

The silver ones (and two more very similar to them, also a sub) have just been sitting around my apartment, when I sold my receiver nobody wanted the speakers, I have no use for them. If you come pick them up they are all yours, I live off Hilliard Rome, let me know

I have a Technics SA-DX930 sitting in my closet that someone gave to me when they bought a house a few years back, and had no use for (old folks were moving to a retirement community, and my friend had all his own gear already). I have no idea if or how well it works, and it'll need a power cord, but you can have the thing for free if you come get it. I'm up near the Billingsley NTB.

I have a Technics SA-DX930 sitting in my closet that someone gave to me when they bought a house a few years back, and had no use for (old folks were moving to a retirement community, and my friend had all his own gear already). I have no idea if or how well it works, and it'll need a power cord, but you can have the thing for free if you come get it. I'm up near the Billingsley NTB.

If they dont take this off your hands I will, i live right down the road from you.

• 2 weeks later...