Snow plow crew sign in

Sam1647545489

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

plowing in one of these must be pretty sweet. plenty of power from its 6L boss engine.

saw it at home depot. first raptor ive seen in person, plus it had a plow.

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_zt1IrYTCrOo/S3glipk24tI/AAAAAAAAASs/ssQbEuiD5C8/s800/raptor%20plow.jpg

plowing in one of these must be pretty sweet. plenty of power from its 6L boss engine.

saw it at home depot. first raptor ive seen in person, plus it had a plow.

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_zt1IrYTCrOo/S3glipk24tI/AAAAAAAAASs/ssQbEuiD5C8/s800/raptor%20plow.jpg

Haha I helped work on this truck. I beleive Roush Honda had bought it and put the plow on it:confused: They also managed to bust one of the expensive ass fox shocks

I would be interested in seeing some of your guys setups..

:pics:?

Oh and Wunderground predicts 4-6... I trust them implicitly..

Right now I am running two trucks. 1 is a 07 4 door short bed duramax 2500hd with a meyers plow and the other is a 04 standard long bed 2500hd 6.0L truck with a meyers plow and a tailgate swing away salt spreader. No pics sorry.

Right now I am running two trucks. 1 is a 07 4 door short bed duramax 2500hd with a meyers plow and the other is a 04 standard long bed 2500hd 6.0L truck with a meyers plow and a tailgate swing away salt spreader. No pics sorry.

well take some clown

Sam, have you ever seen a blade on a Grand Cherokee? I want to put one on my old Jeep to take care of all my family's properties.

No but they do make some for them, I would recomend one of the fiberglass plows as they are lighter then the regular plows and wont be as hard on the front end as a normal one would be. Call Kaffenbarger on refugee rd 4433600 and talk to them about which plow would be safe for your jeep.

if any of you guys are looking for anyone for some help (shoveling, etc) even for a couple days, let me know...friend of mine has been unemployed for a while and at this point i think he'd be willing to do just about anything to make a few bucks.

what will he do for money?

break time!!@!@!!@@! more snow removal in 1.5 hours.... Looks like the storm broke up and will be getting stronger around 5 am and building, just gotta see if it hits us.

Breaks are for pussys. pulled a 28 hour straight plow shift with no breaks or any sleep. Thousands in plows was made. Hundreds in pulling people out of the ditches. More coming this sunday. I love it..

Curious how much it would cost for one of you snow plow guys to plow our side streets. Or at least the only 2 streets that matter for me to get to a main road. They never plow them and there is a sheet of ice a few inches thick with 4-5 inches of snow on top. Shit gets old real quick.

Curious how much it would cost for one of you snow plow guys to plow our side streets. Or at least the only 2 streets that matter for me to get to a main road. They never plow them and there is a sheet of ice a few inches thick with 4-5 inches of snow on top. Shit gets old real quick.

Once it has been driven on by alot of cars it pretty much pointless to try to plow it. City trucks will have to come through and just salt the shit out of it. You are pretty much out of luck man.

Once it has been driven on by alot of cars it pretty much pointless to try to plow it. City trucks will have to come through and just salt the shit out of it. You are pretty much out of luck man.

I called and looked everywhere tonight for rock salt and everyone is sold out. I just want to salt a small portion of the road right by my driveway. FML

Breaks are for pussys. pulled a 28 hour straight plow shift with no breaks or any sleep. Thousands in plows was made. Hundreds in pulling people out of the ditches. More coming this sunday. I love it..

I agree if you are plowing, then breaks are not really needed except for a quick bite to eat or drink. However when you are actually working outside the truck all day and night a break is needed.

Cant wait to buy a plow truck in summer time. i timed it bad this year.

I agree if you are plowing, then breaks are not really needed except for a quick bite to eat or drink. However when you are actually working outside the truck all day and night a break is needed.

Cant wait to buy a plow truck in summer time. i timed it bad this year.

Are you a shovel guy? And yes this yr would of been the year to buy a truck.

Question for the plow guys....

Is it unreasonable to think that the company that plows my neighborhood (hired by the HOA) should plow the alleyways wider than 1 blade width (aka 1 swipe down the alley) and start the season plowing to the curbs on the main roads and as close to the piles as they can as the snow accumulates rather than staying 3 feet from the curb/existing pile each time they plow essentially making a 2 lane street wide enough for 1 car?