live action Akira

Skinner

Leave Akira alone god damn it. I can't wait for the corporate whitewash that's going to happen when they americanize this script. Neo-New York ? Leo Cap as Kaneda ? I bet they call him Kenny, and what of Tetsuo ? Played by Shia Labeouf and we'll call him Tom Seward. I hope everyone responsible dies in a terrible fire and the script is lost forever.

Yes, I'm a huge fan ... my name is Sol740 for christs sake. Yes the manga makes a million times more sense, I don't care. The movie is still a classic for me.

Leave Akira alone god damn it. I can't wait for the corporate whitewash that's going to happen when they americanize this script. Neo-New York ? Leo Cap as Kaneda ? I bet they call him Kenny, and what of Tetsuo ? Played by Shia Labeouf and we'll call him Tom Seward. I hope everyone responsible dies in a terrible fire and the script is lost forever.

Yes, I'm a huge fan ... my name is Sol740 for christs sake. Yes the manga makes a million times more sense, I don't care. The movie is still a classic for me.

Dude if they try to americanize this I think we personally should hand out rape chokes and throat punches to those involved.

That is why I am glad the live action Evangelion has not happend yet.

Shut your damn mouth, there could be Hollywood executives listening to our conversation right this instant.

If they ever have a Robotech live action I will audition for the role of Rick Hunter. I could pull it off, maybe they could make Megan Fox my Minmay....