ryan/casper someone from ohioriders

i hate doing it like that. i have been here for 8 years with 500ish quailty posts. i dont post unless i have something to say, or see something i want to respond to. nothing against ben/ohioriders, i just dont have anything to post about over there, i have tried. i understand why there are rules in place, no issue.

tom

i hate doing it like that. i have been here for 8 years with 500ish quailty posts. i dont post unless i have something to say, or see something i want to respond to. nothing against ben/ohioriders, i just dont have anything to post about over there, i have tried. i understand why there are rules in place, no issue.

tom

i know how u feel its nothing against the site as the site is amazing just some of the people there rub me the wrong way so i dont like to post that often in there :(

i know how u feel its nothing against the site as the site is amazing just some of the people there rub me the wrong way so i dont like to post that often in there :(

its the same here, i think i post more on Ohio riders now then i do here.

i like the group mentality of there more than herre... as a collective.. everyone there is about riding and want to talk about riding. and anything that has to do with riding..

over here its about everything and anything.. and alot of bitching between close friends and its almost like highschool on CR you got your different cliques.

i do enjoy reading alot of stuff on CR and alot of the guys i have known on this site are still good guys to this stay and have actually something worth reading or posting back to, but there are so many rediculous post on here i have to weed through them to find something interesting.