Thumbs up to IPS....twice!

TTQ B4U

So I stopped in today to get some routine stuff done as I just don't feel like getting under my nasty dirty car in the middle of winter.

Service was quick, clean and without issue. I especially appreciate the speed as I was in suite/tie during working hours. Even though I stayed to BS for a while. :o

I say twice as Ironically when they pulled up my account, my first transaction with them, way before my knowing them as individuals and way before I even knew CR. In Oct of 2003 they were the place I used to complete the suspension upgrades on my 2003 Accord which I loved and improved the cars handling so well. Invoice #50 from back when they were in Grandview :cool: Small world.

Thanks Mike/Brandon/Jeff.......good seeing Bill and Eric too. Can't wait to see Patrick's MS3 tuned. If I have my way, I'll be back with mine to get a series of upgrades done with you guys included :)

Sure, for oil changes I've used JL and Valvoline (VOIC) in the past. however, they aren't cheap at $38-$44.

They also won't even touch the filter on my CAI let alone order me a replacement and install it. VOIC also broke a clip on my cowling/engine splash guard last time I was there. Lastly, I've never had issues with IPS and would rather spend my money with those I know and hang with here on CR. Just as I use our vendors for detailing our van/car, Erik is my choice for landscaping and body work...Kevin is my go-to there.

Jiffy lube up the road had an identical station wagon as you...prolly would of saved you some cash to go that route...

Thanks Mike/Brandon/Jeff.......good seeing Bill and Eric too. Can't wait to see Patrick's MS3 tuned. If I have my way, I'll be back with mine to get a series of upgrades done with you guys included :)

Thanks for the post and it was nice meeting you :)

I look forward to helping you out with whatever mods you would like done in the future and thanks again for stopping down!

Mike