Forcefield Body Armor

88lx5oh

I was at the power sports dealer expo yesterday, and came across this company. their product blew me away. so much so i ordered one of there Forcefield Pro L2 back protectors. if any of you guys that track days or just want some extra protection for the street or drag strip, are interested in this thing or any of there products, let me know i got my buddy to become a dealer for them. I can get you a smoking deal on there stuff, just PM me for details.

they also have a Pro L4 back protector for pro racers as well.

the one i bought

http://www.forcefieldperformance.com/images/product/gallery/BackProtector/1.jpg

it has the highest CE rating in the world for a back protector. The impact absorbing material is the bomb. and it flexs with your body. its a truly dynamic and extrodinarly nice piece of gear.

here is there website.

http://www.forcefieldperformance.com

and here are some youtube reviews on the back protector.

YouTube- Who's got your back? FORCEFIELD Back Protector

http://www.youtube.com/watch#v=xkyg-khaKVE&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch#v=Ne-dIFks_58&feature=related

Best New Product review from Motorcyclist

FORCEFIELD BODY ARMOR

Place a soft, flexible Forcefield Sport back protector alongside the

stiff, hard-shelled competition and you’d never imagine it achieves

the highest-possible Level 2 CE protection rating. Though its product

might look less substantial, Forcefield claims its exclusive combination

of Armorflex outer skin and Nitrex internal foam actually absorbs

impact more evenly and disperses shock more uniformly than the

conventional plastic/EPS/aluminum-honeycomb competition. The

protection we demand is there, but what really earns this product

this honor is the fit—this is the most comfortable back protector

we’ve ever worn. The low profile fits under the snuggest riding gear,

venting through both layers of armor keeps you cool, and the flexible

structure conforms exactly to your body so it doesn’t shift or slide

while you shimmy around the bike. Forcefield has expanded its

product line to also cover your chest, arms and legs. With protection

this comfortable, there’s no excuse not to don it before every ride.

depends on the level of protection you want.

there was a guy on OR that was just coming home from a ride, and was in his neighborhood... car was coming at him, he swerved hit something flew off the bike into a tree (his back hit the tree) now he cant walk.. if he had a back protector on things might be different.

Obviously i cant see or feel the material they used but it doesnt look alot different than my chest/back padding i use for hockey. Honeycomb pattern, pretty stiff but stays formed to your body. Im sure anything is better than nothing but how stiff is the material? Obviously it can flex a bit but could you bend it? kind of liked formed plastic shell?

That wouldnt make a difference for hitting a tree.

Skidding down the road it might help.

actually it would help if you hit a tree.. do some research there guy..

"How impact protectors actually work is that they slow the rate of delivery of transmitted forces to a less-damaging or non-damaging rate. If someone punches you hard with their fist it will hurt you more than if they use the same energy to push you away. The punch is a sharp, sudden delivery of force; the push is a slower, more drawn out application

A direct knee impact with the hard surface of the road or ground is sharp and sudden, but a good impact protector compresses slowly between you and the ground and spreads out the energy over a longer time. Thus the protector reduces injuries. Your kinetic energy still passes to the ground, but slowly enough to not injure you or to dig a hole! The differences in timescales involved are measured in milliseconds, but a millisecond is a long time in the world of impact protection!"

so hitting the ground, a tree, a rock, whatever it may be you are slowing the rate of delivery of impact forces.. thus reducing the impact force to the body.. the forcefield protectors have the lowest transmition of force to the body out of any armor out on the market.

hell there pro sub 4 back protector is the only back protector in the world that transmits less than 4kn force in the standard testing regime

Obviously i cant see or feel the material they used but it doesnt look alot different than my chest/back padding i use for hockey. Honeycomb pattern, pretty stiff but stays formed to your body. Im sure anything is better than nothing but how stiff is the material? Obviously it can flex a bit but could you bend it? kind of liked formed plastic shell?

this stuff isnt really stiff at all its more of a rubbery material. the material is very flexible. its not a formed plastic shell at all.

i will have my back protector in on the 24th. if anyone wants to check the product out ill be more than happy to show you mine so you can see and feel the material.