Temper...

Guest Hal

...I fucking lost it today. Contrary to my ranting posts, I'm actually a fairly calm person. That being said, a motherfucking plow truck driver and his friend decided to test my tolerance today.

Story:

Plow driver douche pushes all the snow and ice onto my sidewalk, which I have to shovel. He was asked politely not to do that last winter before I lived here. I caught him doing it today and said "you know I have to shovel this, right?". In short, his response was "fuck off". He's lucky he didn't come a couple steps closer or there would have been an enjoyable altercation (he's an old fuck who I'm fairly sure would have broken his hip had he been put down). So, after his incomprehensibly disrespectful responses, I walked into the house and up to my walk-in gun closet (breaking the door open because I apparently cannot use door knobs when super angry) to grab a 'tool'. I'm not sure what would have happened next had my wife not put herself in the way of me leaving.

Yep, I completely lost my temper with that stupid motherfucker. There's a lot more to my current stress level, but he just decided to tip the scales away from calm and polite me. Not exactly proud of that decision process, but shit happens.

I learned two things from this:

1. Don't go near that closet when angry

2. I fucking hate people nowadays

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So you wanted to shoot someone for putting snow on your sidewalk? Or you needed protection just in case ol' brittle bones could throw a punch?

No and no. I know the intention was to walk back outside and watch him piss his pants. Still an entirely retarded decision. Like I said, this guy just made ms snap for some reason.

I honestly hoped he would throw a punch while I was out there. And yes, I was completely unarmed, not even a pocket knife.

You're a gay thug. I bet in your closet you have a do-rag and rap cd's.

Wrong, I have cowboy boots and Charlie Daniels CD's. I thought you would have known that.

Personally, I wouldn't even tell anyone about such a stupid decision.

Why not? I have nothing to hide, I lost control. Show me someone that has never lost control and I'll show you a liar.

...I fucking lost it today. Contrary to my ranting posts, I'm actually a fairly calm person. That being said, a motherfucking plow truck driver and his friend decided to test my tolerance today.

Story:

Plow driver douche pushes all the snow and ice onto my sidewalk, which I have to shovel. He was asked politely not to do that last winter before I lived here. I caught him doing it today and said "you know I have to shovel this, right?". In short, his response was "fuck off". He's lucky he didn't come a couple steps closer or there would have been an enjoyable altercation (he's an old fuck who I'm fairly sure would have broken his hip had he been put down). So, after his incomprehensibly disrespectful responses, I walked into the house and up to my walk-in gun closet (breaking the door open because I apparently cannot use door knobs when super angry) to grab a 'tool'. I'm not sure what would have happened next had my wife not put herself in the way of me leaving.

Yep, I completely lost my temper with that stupid motherfucker. There's a lot more to my current stress level, but he just decided to tip the scales away from calm and polite me. Not exactly proud of that decision process, but shit happens.

I learned two things from this:

1. Don't go near that closet when angry

2. I fucking hate people nowadays

And you wonder why folks are AGAINST CCW?

:bangbang:

KillJoy

Why not? I have nothing to hide, I lost control. Show me someone that has never lost control and I'll show you a liar.

Because, that's just stupid to get that mad over something so minor. The fact that you were even considering pulling a weapon on him for it, is even worse.

I'm not saying that it's possible to keep your cool all the time, hell, I lose my temper more than I really want to. Sure, it takes a man to admit to getting heated over something, but I think this is one of those things you just keep quiet about. :confused:

Because, that's just stupid to get that mad over something so minor. The fact that you were even considering pulling a weapon on him for it, is even worse.

I'm not saying that it's possible to keep your cool all the time, hell, I lose my temper more than I really want to. Sure, it takes a man to admit to getting heated over something, but I think this is one of those things you just keep quiet about. :confused:

Have you ever heard the expression "the straw that broke the camel's back"? I wonder if that was invented because sometimes it's the smallest thing (ie. the straw on the back of a pack animal) that causes us to snap. I challenge you to find someone who can honestly say they have never contemplated violent or intimidating action against another person.

Maybe you won't openly share your flaws, but I have no issue with it. Humans are flawed, why hide from it.

don't underestimate someone because of age. http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/19612312/

One of our young reps at work was jabbing around with me a couple weeks ago (all in good fun after work) and I showed him that someone nearly twice his age while a little out of practice still could take him. I practiced martial arts for longer than he's been alive ;)

(he's an old fuck who I'm fairly sure would have broken his hip had he been put down).

Have you ever heard the expression "the straw that broke the camel's back"? I wonder if that was invented because sometimes it's the smallest thing (ie. the straw on the back of a pack animal) that causes us to snap. I challenge you to find someone who can honestly say they have never contemplated violent or intimidating action against another person.

Maybe you won't openly share your flaws, but I have no issue with it. Humans are flawed, why hide from it.

You aren't getting what I'm saying..

You were going to threaten someone with a fuckin gun.

I'm sorry, but regardless of how mad you got, that's not okay.

don't underestimate someone because of age. http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/19612312/

One of our young reps at work was jabbing around with me a couple weeks ago (all in good fun after work) and I showed him that someone nearly twice his age while a little out of practice still could take him. I practiced martial arts for longer than he's been alive ;)

Not all of us are untrained, lol. Point taken, he could have been an incredible fighter. I still wish he would have taken a swing, either way.

And for the people who seem to lack reading comprehension, I never once said I intended to even raise the muzzle of a chosen weapon. Does that make things more intelligent? No. I've also stated I'm not proud of losing my temper like this, but it's a mistake to learn from.

You aren't getting what I'm saying..

You were going to threaten someone with a fuckin gun.

Regardless of how mad you got, that's not okay.

Let's see, did I ever once say that was ok? You don't seem to understand a fucking thing I've said. I'm going to just sit back and let you figure things out, because spelling it out doesn't seem to work.

Is it threatening to open carry? Some would say yes, I would say that's all I was planning on doing. If you want to argue such stupid bullshit from your pedestal I'll be happy to oblige.