CL ad of the week

Guest Removed

Guest Removed

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/cto/1602091868.html

mustang drag/ street,91 lx 5.0 black w/silver flames. This car is not for the weak, power is over 500h.p engine stock bore 302 h.o with e7 headsforged trw pistons with glass beaded rods toharden rods.motorsportsb 303 cam 480 l ft. 290 duration crank was polished and rods were sized to leave clerance for more rpms heads were cut approx40 thousands and 3 angle valve job on valves new everything in heads. rods have arp bolts and heads do also underdrive pullys rear end 8.8 traction- lok posi 3:55 gear ratio. alloy usa racing/ hardeed axles ford ranger drums summit racing upper, lowe tubuler control arms. transmission, 76 model large bell housing c4 with a performance automatic reverse shift manual valve body. torque convertor is a 10 greg slack 4500 rpm stall convertor rebuilt transmission with an auto supply kit driveshaft is a ford racing allum. b&m pos ratchet shifter.. intake, trickflow street heat prof. producks 75 mm mass air w/inlet tube k&n air filter ignntion msd 6al blaster coil 2 ford racing wires exhaust. bbk shorty headers x-pipe mac catbacks energy suspention motor mounts, cobra r wheels 17x9.5 this car is intmidating to say the least, very few try me, but those that do LOSE, this car is trouble free always stored and covered during the winters has new performance radials, call me at 440 415 2316 no trades and firm

:lol:

so stock heads, and aftermarket cam, and i/e make over 500 hp.. he must have thought it was an lsx motor...lol

Yeah... those stock E7 heads are the bomb. :D

500 HP? Only in Craigslist land. Apparently it's not for the weak, but it's definitely for the misinformed and easily impressed.

Interesting ad for a:

"2001 Honda Accord steak shaft - $5000 (Cleveland OH 44143)"

http://columbus.craigslist.org/ctd/1586358135.html

God damn people never cease to amaze me. It's extra funny that he omitted the space between "me at" making it "meat". Goes well with his "Steak Shaft"...