Reynoldsburg peeps

wnaplay1647545503

There been a few armed robberies in our area in the last few weeks. The latest occured last night a few houses down from mine. Guy was getting home when a young male 6'0 tall approached askinf for some money for weed. When the guy stated he didnt have money, the guy pulled out a gun. Happened around 10pm. Guy was wearing a black hoodie with ecko rhinos all over it.

I was shoveling snow when a cop came by and asked if I saw anything couple nights ago. Then she stopped down the street while another cruise came by. They were there still when I left for work. I was wondering what that was about... now I know. This s not cool.

I'm not saying your neighborhood is one of them, but I'm sure it's within decent walking distance of a neighborhood that you wouldn't consider to be all that great.

I never thought my area of town was bad, then all the shops around me are getting rob, a string of house and car robberies occured for a good amount of time over the summer and fall.