Can't believe this hasn't sold yet

Browning

What would you part out? The motor and trans? Oh wait... There aren't many of those left on the road, hence a low demand for parts. +1 for it NOT being a good deal.

Hey I am all over it for not being a good deal. But I know I have scrapped my fair share of cars and trust me there is always something that will bring a dollar or two... truck it self will bring about 180-190 at minimum.

If i owned a tow truck and a barn it would be ok.. comes w 8 wheels/tires.. those could be worth a tiny bit. Depends on condition of hood and fenders, inside the car. Who knows maybe the interior has some good parts too.... then like said, scrap the rest

If i owned a tow truck and a barn it would be ok.. comes w 8 wheels/tires.. those could be worth a tiny bit. Depends on condition of hood and fenders, inside the car. Who knows maybe the interior has some good parts too.... then like said, scrap the rest

its a bit of work, but you could make a little off it

edit: that was supposed to be an edit

What would you part out? The motor and trans? Oh wait... There aren't many of those left on the road, hence a low demand for parts. +1 for it NOT being a good deal.
Could get at the very least $150 for those rally's. Body seems to be in good shape from what pics are shown, minus the drivers door of course. If the dog house in just as good of shape it could easily be sold for another $150-$250. Scrap the rest and there's a little profit. Not to mention the rear end. I dunno I guess I'm just an s10 fan:o I'd get it if I had a place to put it.

looks like a POS ....who cares

orrr mabey the OP is the seller an trying to get more exposure? haha

I'm over an hour away from Upper Arlington and if it were mine and I was looking for exposure I wouldn't choose CR. Can't see CR bringing much traffic:mamoru:

I can believe it hasn't sold yet. It isn't worth anything. I had a 93 Grand Cherokee with V8 engine. The only problem with it was it had a bad fuel pump. I couldn't sell it for less than $300 on CL and here. Yeah I could have parted it out and made more money, but the wife wanted out of the driveway.