Brian @ Dyno Tune Motorsports

spaulsen

I just wanted to get on here and tell everyone how much Brian helped me this weekend. I did some work to my camaro that required a tune and heard Brian was the man to call ( thanks Ben Clark ). Anyways, Brian was supposed to come out to my house to give me a drivability tune on friday but things didnt work out as i wasnt able to get the car finished. So, Brian was very helpfull and insisted he come out saturday which i thought was very cool! I mean what other company is gonna make a house call on saturday? Anyways, he got to my house and started working his magic. After a few minutes a couple things went wrong and Brian was there to help and lend a hand. I had an injector O-ring ( brand new ) leaking, and my coil wiring harness was not in the right order, and my MAP sensor wasnt working for some reason. Well, we put our heads together and got all the issues figured out.

So, that being said, I just wanted to thanks Brian for sticking it out with me to fix the problems and get the tune i needed done. He is very knowledgable and very patient when it comes to tuning and any problems that may accure. I highly recommend him and will always use him in the future. Thanks again, Shawn

Brian is a great guy, and it's a blast hanging out at the Dyno. I have but one problem with him though. He doesn't have the software to tune my OBD1 LT1 cars. So, he called up a friend with the software and we got it done anyhow. Whatever it is that needs done he finds a way to get it done.