FS: Ranch Style Condo - LARGE GARAGE - Hilliard

31rx7

My folks will be selling their condo as they are getting ready to move into a retirement community. I will have full details later as well as pictures. Here are some highlights:

•Very nice, quiet development (Brittany Oaks) that is exceptionally well taken care of.

•Bounded on north by ravine / creek, east by a two lane road with a nice subdivision across from it, south by Roberts Rd (about 70 ft green space), and west by a nature preserve.

•Ranch style condo with about 1000 or so square feet of living space. Two bedroom, two full baths.

•Larger than normal two car garage. I have not measured, but estimate it to be at least 22 feet deep, about 20 ft wide.

•Garage attic accessible via folding steps.

•Condo has nice club house and swimming pool.

•Hilliard schools, Columbus taxes.

Not sure of selling price yet, but units in this area are going for $90k (short sale) to $115k or so. I would like to move this quick given the 1st time homebuyer credit expires at the end of April.

Listed at $104,900 / negotiable.

Good for first time buyer, somebody downsizing, or parents looking to get their kids out of the house!

I will get pictures up as soon as I can.

Rich

PM or email me. Thanks!

Edited by 31rx7

• 3 weeks later...
I am going to be married in Aug so we are looking at apartments, this might be an option as well. Is there a listing link?

It would be a good option as you get to use the interest from the mortgage as a tax deduction, and hopefully gain some equity. Plus, you get the first time home buyer's credit ($8,000 off your taxes!) if you get it in contract before it expires at the end of April.

We want to move this, so I would advise if you are at all interested to take a look.

I am not sure if it is posted yet. Contact Debbie above.

Rich

• 4 weeks later...