2000 neon foglights don't work

Browning

fuses are good yet these things don't come on. Can't find a separate switch for them and google says they come on with the lowbeams. Bad headlight switch? It's my g/f's brothers car and I haven't had a chance to look at it. Just going on what he's told me.

Show him how to use a Voltmeter and see if there is electricity is being delivered to them.

Fail thread.

know which ones positive and which is the ground on these by chance?

bad bulbs?
first thing I thought. Also seen on google where people were having relay problems with them.

try this.. pull out the end of the switch after you turn on your lights. if it pulls out but they don't turn out, then your multi-function switch is bad. at least for the fog lights.

have a pt cruiser, pretty much same interior components..

and the positive would be the area where the colored wire is coming out of, and ground is black.

If you dont know which wire is positive in the future (even though a7x suggestion is probably correct), put your black probe of your multimeter on an exposed metal surface and then probe each of the bulb connector prongs with the red for 10-12 volts with key on engine off, then try for 12-14 with engine runnning.