SR20DET Complete Engine Swap w/ harness

Brandon

I have a built SR20DET I really need no part of any more, and would like to unload it to someone locally if I can first

Here is what I have a ZERO mile motor

SR20DET

-M&M built the bottom end and serviced the cylinder head

-CP 9:0 pistons

-BC pro rods

-ACL bearings

-OEM crank

-Cometic Headgasket

-BC stock size stainless steel valves

-JWT C1 Cams

-New OEM rocker arms

-Greddy stoppers

-New OEM gasket kit

-New exhaust manifold studs

-Powercoated black engine brackets

-Polished valve cover as well

I have all the accessories, starter, alternator, coil packs ect ect ect, to make it run (currently needs some assembly but the bags are labeled with all the bolts)

I also have the transmission and B&M shifter. I do not have a clutch or flywheel any more, you would have to source this.

I have the swap harness already completed for the S14, where you just have to plug it in and your done.

I have a few remaining pieces from the swap, t-bolts, silicone couplers, some misc items, that I will send off with this whole package.

I would really like to get 2500 picked up on everything I own left from the swap, including the harness. THIS IS A STEAL, there is over 2500 in parts and machine work.

If you know some one that is interested and you refer the sale, Mitchell's is on me!Really need to get this thing out of the garage and into some one hands to put it to good use!

-Brandon

• 2 weeks later...

Price dropped 2000 OBO need this gone yesterday, here are a few quick pictures I will back everything 100% and everyone here knows me so I am not going any where :)

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4022/4418734982_8a7ec5009c_b.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2728/4418737814_52e940d76e_b.jpg

BUY IT

-Brandon

brandon ill let my buddy know, he was going to build his but this would just make it so easy for him

And honestly cheaper :) ill give you a finders kickback, because I need to release this thing yesterday.

i can go and put this over on ohio drifting if you want im sure someone will be needing this one. let me know.

I would appreciate it , and ill get you kick back if you find someone :)

i can go and put this over on ohio drifting if you want im sure someone will be needing this one. let me know.

I posted it last night already for brandon.

brandon will you hit me up with your contact info, i just listed your IPS number and what not for them to get in contact.