cheap flatscreen tv mounting options locally

TurboRust

we're putting a small 19" flat screen tv and look for a wall mount thats not 70+ bux.. I can get one on amazon for like 30 shipped but was just seeing if anyone knew where we could get them local near that price.

heres the amazon one

http://www.amazon.com/VideoSecu-LC-19SB24U-LC-19SB14U-LC-19SB24UW-LC-19SK24UW/dp/B001L3GB3U/ref=pd_cp_e_2

This doesn't help you at all but monoprice.com has the cheapest best quality mount out there.

indeed, but on back order for awhile in the size we need

:wtf: where are you gonna mount a 19" tv?? in the shitter?

10x10 nursery, wife will be breastfeeding and doesn't wanna be bored, walls are already filled with stuff, and I dont wanna dangle it above the baby's head.

indeed, but on back order for awhile in the size we need

It's a 19"...any cheapie will hang something that small. They have a pile to shose from; adjustable units starting @ $6.

http://www.monoprice.com/products/product.asp?c_id=108&cp_id=10828&cs_id=1082802&p_id=4565&seq=1&format=2

That's the mount I use to hang one of my 22" monitors

wal-mart sells some within your budget, I mounted my 26" with a cheapy there and it works just fine, i think it cost me $29.99 for a tilting unit, but they do have different options like swivel, non-swivel, tilt, non-tilt, etc... that's when the price starts to go up

I bought the one for my 42" off ebay. Hoblick suggested it and I couldn't be happier. It was like $30 shipped and is great quality. It even has a level built into it. Then the one I just picked up for my 19" I got at Target for around $30 or so.