New from osu

Backwoodsmisfit

Have always heard about this site, I heard about it from kenny adams a while back. I went to school with kenny and went shooting with him a few times. just picked up an audi s4 so decided to join:)

Welcome.kenny has been missed ..his year is coming up here shortly :( rip

Any more info on ur s4 ?

ya, I drive by the site pretty much daily on my way to our mutual friends house..It was very sad and should not have happened. kenny was an awesome guy to know. I am not too big on cars as in I don't know all of the termanology and stuff..I am into guns so thats my thing, but It is an 04 s4. I just bought it off of my friend two days ago..I will try and get the specs from him, I just know it is real fast lol, It has a black carbon fiber hood, amg exhaust I believe? new chip and he had to fix the bi turbos due to a leak..I plan on putting bigger turbos in when I learn more about them, again I am sorry for not knowing too much :(
  • Upvote 1

Welcome, glad to see that you joined up here, you will get a chance to talk and meet with allot of Kenny's friends on here as allot of the members knew him quite well. Glad to see another gun enthusiast as well. Post some pic's up of the new S4 when you get a chance.

• 1 month later...
but It is an 04 s4. I just bought it off of my friend two days ago..I will try and get the specs from him, I just know it is real fast lol, It has a black carbon fiber hood, amg exhaust I believe? new chip and he had to fix the bi turbos due to a leak..I plan on putting bigger turbos in when I learn more about them, again I am sorry for not knowing too much :(

What??!?

Yeah man you got it wrong. 2004 has a V8 and no turbos. AMG = Mercedes, so you probably have that mixed up with APR or something else. If you are positive that it has turbos, then its a 2000-02.

Let's see some pictarz

Manual or Automatic?