most beautiful bike ever.

Benyen Soljax

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@Brennan: the desmosedici is a very beautiful bike, but i can never tell if i think its beautiful because its as close as we will get to a production motoGP bike or if its beautiful on its own right.

@yota: i do love the 996 something fierce.

@jrmii: touche.

@v4junkie: i did like the HP2 when it came out, but it always seems like BMW is a few steps behind in the design, and honestly, it has the same effect (not the same look) on me as the buell. there is one exception i have seen, though im going to have to wait on a production version to be sure:

146_0808_01_z+BMW_S1000R+side_view.jpg

I can post pictures right now but I am going to have to say the 05/06 749s in either red or black. I can't help but stare every time I see a picture of one or see one in person. I like the 999's as well but for some reason I think the 749 looks just a tad better. I think it's because it's a little more slender.

It is or I mean would be a great looking bike once someone chops off that fucking tail light unit.. WTF is up with that.. I think the bike makers also own the tail mod companies.. That is the only reason I can come up with by doing what they do...:D

It is 4 bolts and it comes off. Atleast they were smart and made it easy to take off as compared to some of the older bikes where you had to cut the unit off.