Hungry?

Buck531

la bambas on campus is open til like 3am if you feel like drivign down there...burritos are f'n awesome...tim hortons is usually 24 hours and much better than that, im sure theres some other options. lol

wow somebody else actually eat's there other then me!!!!! I love that place, the super nacho's are my favorite and the burritos are f'ing huge

wow somebody else actually eat's there other then me!!!!! I love that place, the super nacho's are my favorite and the burritos are f'ing huge

la bambas is great

im just sad that moe's (used to be on the other side of mc.d's) is gone...THOSE were good burritos, even if they weren't as big as la bambas...

i actually went 45 minutes out of my way coming home from my grandma's near cleveland to go into akron to get some...and about 30 minutes from my buddies place in pittsburgh to get some before i came home. oh i miss moes.

It's Joe from Family Guy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrick_Warburton

lol. its the same person.

Patrick John Warburton (born November 14, 1964) is an American television and voice actor. He is best known for the TV roles, including the title role of The Tick, David Puddy on Seinfeld, the evil Johnny Johnson on NewsRadio, and anchorman Jeb Denton on Less Than Perfect. As a voice actor, his uniquely deep voice has been lent to well-known roles including Ken in Bee Movie, Kronk in The Emperor's New Groove and its sequels, bodyguard Brock Samson on The Venture Bros., the wheelchair-using Joe Swanson on Family Guy, Steve Barkin on Kim Possible, and The Wolf in Hoodwinked, among others. He currently appears as macho married man Jeff Bingham in the CBS television program, Rules of Engagement.[1]

la bambas is great

im just sad that moe's (used to be on the other side of mc.d's) is gone...THOSE were good burritos, even if they weren't as big as la bambas...

i actually went 45 minutes out of my way coming home from my grandma's near cleveland to go into akron to get some...and about 30 minutes from my buddies place in pittsburgh to get some before i came home. oh i miss moes.

Moe's was the shit. I lived in an apartment just around the corner back when they were still around. Any burrito plus the queso sauce = heaven. Now it's some weird Mediterranean place.