ALL STREET CHALLENGE

Linn1647545492

Its for fast cars.
hahahahahahahah

Word is that some evo's and dsm's are showing up!
ill bring a tow truck :lol:

Yea count me in...im sure watching wont hurt:cool:

You cant go, Daddy said so.

Hahaha owned!!!

An typical cr fashion 2 people race 50 people watch :jerkit:

Linn I know ill lose but fuck it Ill go just to try this track an would be fun to do a cruise. With it ha

Edit:ok for 500 bucks I won't race cause I'm slow lol butt still fuck cr for no one ever stepping up to the plante an racing. Linn goodluck man.

didnt read that far in, and still dont like the no adding fuel until after the first round. but that will separate the men and the boys.

Knowing that fuel might be and issue, don't you think that if somebody was going to race and might have a chance at winning it, that they would buy/borrow a larger fuel cell?

I know I would!

After seeing the final sheet for NMRA true street in florida with cars runing in mid 8's that already had been in the teens before the event I will say you better run in the 8's to win. Someone may even bust a 7.

They listed no track prep in the rules so with that being said I would put money on a turbo car winning

After seeing the final sheet for NMRA true street in florida with cars runing in mid 8's that already had been in the teens before the event I will say you better run in the 8's to win. Someone may even bust a 7.

They listed no track prep in the rules so with that being said I would put money on a turbo car winning

My vote is for old jonny sheperd いfへ弟子でsとらせ。

4 cly street car trapping 191 mph

• 3 weeks later...