Ebay help selling wheels

V8 Beast

If anyone with an ebay account can help me sell the wheels for my envoy it would be appreciated. I've tried everything but ebay and these things are still in my basement. I'll give you a cut if you can get them sold for me. Heres a link to the thread on here...

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69035&highlight=envoy+wheels

Guest Removed

i can put them up for you, but would rather have them sitting here so i can take pics and answer questions, and can have the on a buy-it now thing. but per-pricing, ebay has fee's..

lmk if this is something i can take care of for you. my ebay feedback is 100%

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=gearheadz_racing&ftab=AllFeedback

i can put them up for you, but would rather have them sitting here so i can take pics and answer questions, and can have the on a buy-it now thing. but per-pricing, ebay has fee's..

lmk if this is something i can take care of for you. my ebay feedback is 100%

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=gearheadz_racing&ftab=AllFeedback

Cool, thanks. The ebay fees is why I never use them. They could be sold for about $900 based on the retail price being $1500 new. I'm off of work on Friday. If you are in the shop that day I could bring them over in the morning and we could work out the numbers for you selling them for me.

Guest Removed
run them by a fed-ex of ups store, and have one weighed , and get a idea on shipping pricing for me.(not sure on shipping stuff like that, best bet is to ask them)

run them by a fed-ex of ups store, and have one weighed , and get a idea on shipping pricing for me.(not sure on shipping stuff like that, best bet is to ask them)

Shipping is insane. Last wheels I shipped were $150 which is why I wanted to keep it local. Actually, now that I think of it these may weigh too much for a driver to be able to lift. Hold off on Friday, I may end up having to ship them freight. If thats the case it would be too much of a hassle.

Guest Removed
Shipping is insane. Last wheels I shipped were $150 which is why I wanted to keep it local. Actually, now that I think of it these may weigh too much for a driver to be able to lift. Hold off on Friday, I may end up having to ship them freight. If thats the case it would be too much of a hassle.

thats what im saying....but still can but them on ebay for local pick up only.(i have done it with engines)

The company I work for gets a huge discount shipping with Holland I think we ship skids up to 300 lbs for $65. Maybe you could find someone that gets the same discount because I know for a fact I wouldn't be allowed to ship them for you.