Someones elses turn now

Guest Removed

After getting the first report of the problem in December, Nissan inspected more than 6,000 vehicles and found no defect, Mr. Standish says.

The defect has caused no injuries or accidents, according to a release from the automaker. Still, Nissan decided to issue the recall (involving 2008-10 models of the Titan, Armada, Quest and Infiniti QX56).

Now this is how a company SHOULD handle a possible safety issue. Less than three months, no deaths, no injuries, and they're recalling without NHTSA involvement. Now if they'd just make things right with the GT-R owners, and get an IRS back under the Maxima, I might just buy me a Nissan.

Now this is how a company SHOULD handle a possible safety issue. Less than three months, no deaths, no injuries, and they're recalling without NHTSA involvement. Now if they'd just make things right with the GT-R owners, and get an IRS back under the Maxima, I might just buy me a Nissan.

If you think for a second that they still would've done this had the Toyota recall not happened, you are sorely mistaken. Every company with half a clue is taking every possible safety problem extremely seriously right now. Just look at all the recalls that have happened since the Toyota incident. No one wants to be in the position so they're tying up all their loose ends right now while the hype is elsewhere.

Think of how busy Congress will become!

yeah, a bunch of idiots who can't even admit they believe in the science of evolution trying to get the bottom of an extremely complicated engineering problem. WHAT COULD GO WRONG?

Edited by NOPR
i wrote the wrong word.