Free to good home. Shepard mix

ullBsorry1647545533

Here ya go

Got this dog bout 1.5 years ago off of a CSS member when she was bout 8 months (guessing)....

Shes around 2 now. Lots of energy. Good with kids. Comes almost to my knees. Think shes around 30 +/- lbs. Shepard mix.

I want her to go to a good home that she has room to run around and play and can get rid of all her energy. Im hardly ever home and the g/f really isnt a dog person to actually play/walk/whatever with dogs and our house isnt big enough for her plus my pit mix to run around and such. Shes 95% potty trained. She has a mishap every once in awhile when she isnt able to get outside...shes been spayed and has had all her shots...shes due for this year which I will get her shots done if someone wants her. She loves outside and the snow/winter. I have to go out and physically pick her up and take her inside b/c she wont come in herself....and as i stated...she is EXCELLENT with kids. I have a 9 month old daughter that will crawl up to her and grab her tail and paws and she wont do anything to her except lick her.

I live in Union, Oh. 45322 (look it up)

Cell is 937-477-7510.

Name is Bryan.

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z52/h22sleeper/Molly.jpg

I have 3 of my own plus whatever client's dog(s) I have at any given time so I can't take her; otherwise I would consider it. She is beautiful. Good luck finding a good home for her.

-Ryan