TWC does it again.

Akula

Every 6 mos I ask TWC to look at the plant and see if they can get me RR. Upgrades happen now and then, they recently made it so I can have more than basic cable. Well, I get a letter in the mail addressed to me, they tell me that I can in fact get RR.

I call, they tell me I can't. Someone went and looked and decided I can get RR, then someone else looked at the same info and decided I still cant.

I love these guys, bunch o' tards.

Every 6 mos I ask TWC to look at the plant and see if they can get me RR. Upgrades happen now and then, they recently made it so I can have more than basic cable. Well, I get a letter in the mail addressed to me, they tell me that I can in fact get RR.

I call, they tell me I can't. Someone went and looked and decided I can get RR, then someone else looked at the same info and decided I still cant.

I love these guys, bunch o' tards.

I think I'm in the same area as you .... they've been doing that to me for years. It started with Adelphia doing the same shit.

WOW sent me a letter just like that. I call them and they tell me they don't do my area and I will get a letter when they can. I told them, "I am holding that letter". They didn't know what to say, but assured me in the future they will. I thought they were fools, too but I didn't want any TWC, either.

WOW sent me a letter just like that. I call them and they tell me they don't do my area and I will get a letter when they can. I told them, "I am holding that letter". They didn't know what to say, but assured me in the future they will. I thought they were fools, too but I didn't want any TWC, either.

What's your address? I can tell you for sure.

He mentions WOW, I ask him to send me his address so I can look for him. So your answer would be no. :)

Any chance WOW will be adding some more HD channels in the near future? We switched from TWC for a cheaper bill but the HD selection is pretty poor compared to what we used to have. Would love Comedy Central, CNN, Travel Channel, etc.