Bengals interested in T.O.

Moostang

Why overpay for T.O. when they could find a younger, MUCH cheaper receiver capable of the same production? Owens is washed up. He hasn't been great since his days in Philly. The only thing worse than an old, overrated, has-been receiver is an old, overrated, has-been receiver with a big contract and an even bigger head.

Correction, He's been good since philly he was good in dallas its all about the QB throwing his way. Why get someone new when they wont be as productive as T.O.? That to me sounds dumb but its my opinion. T.O. will get double covered aswell ocho they cant do them both so therefore someone is bound to get open, T.O. is big and fast he'll get the job done plus some

As a die-hard 49ers fan, I'm obligated to. I LOVED the guy in his early days, until he turned into a complete tool. He has been a cancer to every team he's ever played for.

Thats one reason i love him is because of the niners! I wish they'd do something great so i can breakout the red and gold again :D

Why overpay for T.O. when they could find a younger, MUCH cheaper receiver capable of the same production? Owens is washed up. He hasn't been great since his days in Philly. The only thing worse than an old, overrated, has-been receiver is an old, overrated, has-been receiver with a big contract and an even bigger head.

What??? Your dumb as hell... his stats speak for themselves. I would love to see someone match his production over their career.

Jerry Rice 20 Years 1985 - 2004 Rec: 1,549 Yds: 22,895 Avg: 14.8 TD: 197

Terrell Owens 14 years 1996- pres Rec: 1,006 Yds: 14,951 Avg: 14.9 TD: 144

You sure? I know they worked him out, but I heard the results of said workout were very bad.

Yea a couple of weeks ago the bengals said they wanted him. They were gonna sign him but they knew he was gonna fail the drug test so they're waiting to him to flush his system

What??? Your dumb as hell... his stats speak for themselves. I would love to see someone match his production over their career.

Jerry Rice 20 Years 1985 - 2004 Rec: 1,549 Yds: 22,895 Avg: 14.8 TD: 197

Terrell Owens 14 years 1996- pres Rec: 1,006 Yds: 14,951 Avg: 14.9 TD: 144

Your reading comprehension is severely lacking. Notice I said he USED to be great, and is no longer an elite receiver. Who gives a fuck what his career numbers are. What has he done lately? How did he do in Buffalo?

I'm pretty sure a cheaper, younger free agent (such as Nate Burleson) would be just as productive (not over a CAREER, but in 2010), and still have plenty of productive years left in the tank. How many receivers as old as T.O. continue to produce Pro Bowl numbers at their age? Almost 37 years old, coming off a year with 55 catches. Oooh wow, I'm so impressed. What did Jerry Rice do in his final years with Seattle? What did Isaac Bruce do in San Francisco? Fact of the matter is T.O. is way past his prime, yet he still thinks he's one of the best.

Now if they could sign him CHEAP, that's a different story. But you know that won't be the case.