Need a subwoofer encloser

Sam1647545489

Just build your own (or have a custom-fit one built). You will be much happier with the results.

I would think a ported box would be more of what you want, depending on the setup. One 12" or 15" may meet your needs if it is a good sub/amp in the proper ported box.

Andersons does have some cheap boxes - I used their cheap 6x9 enclosers for the Eclipse 6x9's I mounted under the dash.

Andersons sells super super crappy boxes for like 40 dollars. It won't hold together if you have some serious power going to the subs but it'll be cheap and probably work for the year.

Beat me to it. But i dont think You cant beat what they have there for the price.

Beat me to it. But i dont think You cant beat what they have there for the price.

x2

There dual 12 slot ported box is kinda iffy (Least the last one i had was) 2 Alpine Type R 12's and a 500wat jl monoblock had the wood flexing.

x2

There dual 12 slot ported box is kinda iffy (Least the last one i had was) 2 Alpine Type R 12's and a 500wat jl monoblock had the wood flexing.

Those enclosure are junk. The port tuning is always higher than desired, port area is always to small, they use 5/8 inch cheap particle wood that flexes and will break after extended use. None of the boxes are braced or double baffled. There boxes are 40 dollars iirc, just like anything else you get what you pay for.

Edited by SPL_Josh

I just restocked on prefab boxes at the store if you're still looking. Im at the superstore out off of west broad and 270. Anybody from CR that stops out and asks for me will get a good deal. Just ask for Pete if you come out. We've got a bit of everything and if you want something specific I can order anything that's not on the floor.

I just restocked on prefab boxes at the store if you're still looking. Im at the superstore out off of west broad and 270. Anybody from CR that stops out and asks for me will get a good deal. Just ask for Pete if you come out. We've got a bit of everything and if you want something specific I can order anything that's not on the floor.

what days do you work I drive by that place every day never stopped in buy if your offering deals at a store that is already supposed to have them I might come in and browse around