Well....

dover

Guest tbutera2112
lol no some bitches seem to be suspectin i had somethin under wraps but nah, i got to much money dumped in this fuckin cobra and now this V is makin me buy shit for it too! FUCKIN CARS!

i suspected it because you told me.....i take what you say with a grain of salt though you hustlin son-of-a-bitch :p

and +1 on cars lol...i have more money i need to dump into mine, but its home now so its on the back burner while i get the bike ready for this season first....bike > car

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow....you're actually considering selling/trading +cash for a bike? You can rip of head off if you want but what a DUMBASS move.

Your cobra looks pimp as fuck and from what i hear is a badass car and made some nice HP #'s and could make a lot more. I would rather have the cobra and save for a decent Busa than get rid of the Cobra for a bike. There isnt too many turbo'd cobras round these parts that are nice and clean like yours....

But to each his own. Its your car and decisions. GLWS or trade.

wow....you're actually considering selling/trading +cash for a bike? You can rip of head off if you want but what a DUMBASS move.

Your cobra looks pimp as fuck and from what i hear is a badass car and made some nice HP #'s and could make a lot more. I would rather have the cobra and save for a decent Busa than get rid of the Cobra for a bike. There isnt too many turbo'd cobras round these parts that are nice and clean like yours....

But to each his own. Its your car and decisions. GLWS or trade.

I hate to say it, but I agree. The car/bike disease is cyclical. As soon as you dump the Cobra and get a Busa, you'll feel like getting another car within 6 months, maybe even less.