OSU Shooting

supldys

I think the article I read on CNN said they were in the maintenance department. One guy was upset over his review and came in and shot his manager, another person and then shot himself.

Yea that makes sense. That's probably what I would do too.

As a student, I got this in an email:

message FROM OSU Emergency Management

University police provide update on campus shooting

University Police have confirmed the identities of the victims and suspect in a shooting that occurred on campus earlier this morning. They also have confirmed two deaths.

• Larry Wallington, 48, building services manager, a victim in the shooting, was pronounced dead at the scene earlier this morning.

• Henry Butler, 60, operations shift leader, also a victim, is in stable condition at the OSU Medical Center

• Suspect, Nathaniel Brown, 51, custodial worker, sustained a self-inflicted gunshot at the scene and was transported to OSU Medical Center where he was pronounced dead on arrival

More than 1/2 dozen employees were working at the OSU Maintenance Building, 2000 Tuttle Park Place, when the suspect entered an office suite with a gun and began shooting. Those employees and other coworkers have been offered grief counseling.

The incident appears to be work related. Brown was hired in October 2009.

This is why CCW is a good idea.......Even if you cant legally do it.. Id rather get caught with it than without it...You cant trust no motherfucking body these days. I cant stand these punk fucking bitches that kill themselves ater killing some people....