CCW in action

RC K9

well he is alive, that has to count for something.

+1

While he may not have handled the situation to his fullest potential, him having a gun probably made a difference as to whether he left alive or not.

so the guy gets shot and his car is stolen.

someone tell me how CCW influenced this situation positively in any way, except potentially putting the guy and his girlfriend in more danger by angering the aggressors?

This guy was so fucking stupid, he was pretty much just asking to be shot.

And I'm not sure anyone's ever said having a CCW will always make you come out on the winning side.

well he is alive, that has to count for something.

he's alive because the bad guys can't shoot either.

agreed. if I was selling my car and you asked me to come to you, I'd say it's my car, my sale, my terms. there's always another buyer around the corner with cash in hand.

it amazes me today how naive most people are.

he's alive because the bad guys can't shoot either.

agreed. if I was selling my car and you asked me to come to you, I'd say it's my car, my sale, my terms. there's always another buyer around the corner with cash in hand.

it amazes me today how naive most people are.

Not to mention, "I forgot the money." :confused: Give me a break. Then the guy proceeds to follow him all around Dayton while he tries to find the money.......

He needed to be taken out of the gene pool.

And I'm not sure anyone's ever said having a CCW will always make you come out on the winning side.

Agreed...I have my CCW and I understand I am not invincible, in fact, if someone gets the drop on me, which will be in their favor, I am still at a disadvantage...just maybe a little less of a disadvantage...