1988 S10

Cordell

Well this may be pointless, as some of you have seen my beater truck, but I'm going to be rid of this thing by the end of March. The truck actually runs decent, it's just rusting apart. Things like rotted out cab mounts, and doors falling off. 2.5 4cylinder, 5 speed, Powertrax locker in the rear.

I'm not parting this out, so don't even ask. I'm also not wrecking it, jumping it, or dropping it off a cliff. If someone could use a yard truck, parts truck, or something the price is $300. If it doesn't sell it's going to the junk yard by the end of the month so I don't have to buy tags for it.

Fires right up, has good oil pressure, shifts good, has all the gears. I converted it to a Holley 2 barrel a couple years ago with a HEI distributor, so its a really simple system and has never let me down. Just the carb, intake, and dizzy cost me $900.

I also need to say that I'm not giving ths truck up until my Camaro is running on the 20th. So if someone does want it they can have it after that. I just figured I'd give some warning before I junk it at the end of the month.

You guys do realize that if i considered it safe to drive I'd keep it?

This comment makes me want to buy it........

No reallly it does hhaha sounds bad ass. Oh an I've rode in this truck a few times starets right up no issues. Its a bigy pile of shit but is a champ. Oh an its faster thena. Ranger of its time but it'll gwt out tugo wared by a ranger :)

This comment makes me want to buy it........

No reallly it does hhaha sounds bad ass. Oh an I've rode in this truck a few times starets right up no issues. Its a bigy pile of shit but is a champ. Oh an its faster thena. Ranger of its time but it'll gwt out tugo wared by a ranger :)

Your english still amazes me. Yes you can look right through the floor at where the cab mounts are supposed to be. :eek:

Guest Removed
I also need to say that I'm not giving ths truck up until my Camaro is running on the 20th. So if someone does want it they can have it after that. I just figured I'd give some warning before I junk it at the end of the month.

let us kill it, then junk it scott.

interior pics? my brother needs a ride

LOL... look down, all your going to see is the road. hows that for carpet!

You guys do realize that if i considered it safe to drive I'd keep it?

it may not be safe to drive..but it dangerous enough to jump...sam claims the next one is on him, and he would show us how to do it ;)

let us kill it, then junk it scott.

LOL... look down, all your going to see is the road. hows that for carpet!

it may not be safe to drive..but it dangerous enough to jump...sam claims the next one is on him, and he would show us how to do it ;)

If Sam backs out, someone bring me a helmet I will jump the damn thing

Guest tbutera2112
If Sam backs out, someone bring me a helmet I will jump the damn thing

sam is a motherfucker

youre a pussy

sam > you

let sam jump it

Guest tbutera2112
ummm....no, I want money for it. I don't feel like dieing in the damn thing, I've been close enough to that already.

isnt it worth the same at the shredder whether its destroyed or not? dont they go on weight?

Guest Removed
isnt it worth the same at the shredder whether its destroyed or not? dont they go on weight?

yep..same ammount of moneys. but we all get a good laugh

yep..same ammount of moneys. but we all get a good laugh

ummm, no.

I know how these things go, and by the time Gearhead and friends are done the thing won't move or run under its own power, then it does go by weight. Being a working vehicle makes it worth a couple more bucks. :gtfo: