Moviegoer Tells Woman to Stop Talking On Cell Phone, Gets Stabbed in the Neck

spankis

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local-beat/Moviegoer-Tells-Woman-to-Stop-Talking-On-Cell-Phone-Gets-Stabbed-in-the-Neck-87144462.html

"A woman talking on a cell phone during a movie didn't take to kindly to being 'shushed' by another moviegoer. Or at least her boyfriend didn't.

In a drama that turned more lively than the one on screen, the boyfriend allegedly attacked and stabbed the 'shusher' in the neck. With a meat thermometer......There was no word on why the man had a meat thermometer in a movie theater."

I love people, I really do.

I was at the Lenox about 8 years ago when a group of people sitting in the back row started running their mouths during the movie, yelling vulgarities and being rude. someone in the audience yelled for them to shut up and the group yelled "FU". At that point I got up from my seat about three rows in front of me and was going to go get the manager. As I got up to walk down the steps one of the people in the back row said "Tough Honky". At that point I walked up the step and asked the group of them if they "would like to find out how tough of a honky I was, I would glady show them" they sat there like a bunch of deer in the headlights. After that the back few rows of the Lenox erupted in applause. They were quite for the rest of the show.

I was at the Lenox about 8 years ago when a group of people sitting in the back row started running their mouths during the movie, yelling vulgarities and being rude. someone in the audience yelled for them to shut up and the group yelled "FU". At that point I got up from my seat about three rows in front of me and was going to go get the manager. As I got up to walk down the steps one of the people in the back row said "Tough Honky". At that point I walked up the step and asked the group of them if they "would like to find out how tough of a honky I was, I would glady show them" they sat there like a bunch of deer in the headlights. After that the back few rows of the Lenox erupted in applause. They were quite for the rest of the show.

That's called "The Costanza".

Interesting... I was watching a movie once when two guys started fighting because one of them was texting during the movie... From the way they were fighting I noticed that they were both gay... It was hillarious to watch them fight...

Seeing Brokeback Mountain huh?

Ignorant retard fucks like this are why I almost never go see movies in the Theater anymore. The last several times I went there was at least one person that wasn't watching the movie and fucking it up for everyone else.

+1. I haven't been to the theater in a long time. This was just another reason why I put together my home theater.