My Ws6 is Back!

My Ws6

I think this is the 3rd or 4th time I've been "Back." It's been a year to the day, since I last uploaded a new video. I have been working on other projects. Short films, music videos, and commercials. Some of the stuff is pretty bad, I'm not going to lie, but some of it is pretty good. The truth is I miss making racing videos. So I am going to start making them again. For now I have about 10 videos worth of footage that I will put out at least one a month. I'm going to put them up on SF.net, and on vimeo in HD. I also have on my vimeo, some of my other work. As always guys, I make them for you, let me know what you think, good or bad, because in the long run, it will only make my new stuff better.

The last thing I'm going to say is this; Over the past six years while making these videos, I have done my very best to stir shit up, to make things interesting, and to get people talking. Not once was I ever serious, even when I seemed serious, I would go home and laugh during the whole edit. The two guys that I messed with the most Dakota racer, and Slammed R/T are great guys, and great guys to race with. Thank you guys for putting up with my shit, and know it's all in good fun.

As always, enjoy!

My Ws6

New Video in HD

My Ws6 is Back! on Vimeo

New Video on StreetFire

My Ws6 is Back! It's been one year! - Car Videos on StreetFire

My first music video

The Girl Music Video on Vimeo

My first music video on youtube

My Ws6 Fan Edit I

My Ws6 Fan Edit I - Car Videos on StreetFire

My Ws6 Fan Edit II

My Ws6 Fan Edit ll - Car Videos on StreetFire

I was hoping to see a lengthy video of a car sitting still with weird techno in the background. Oh wait

Ya I was going to do that but then I, Oh wait.

Ya I promise the next one will have some badass racing, before the end of the month.

thanks man! Do you have a link to any of the work you have produced?

My camera just came in the mail and my car is toast for a few more weeks. We came up with the idea in December and have purchased over 3 grand of equipment - we're moving plenty fast. The only thing my partner and I have "produced" is logos, credits, and music lists for the videos. We won't be filming for a few more weeks. We're gonna fuck shit up this summer.

DJ WS6 just housed this place.

lol

My camera just came in the mail and my car is toast for a few more weeks. We came up with the idea in December and have purchased over 3 grand of equipment - we're moving plenty fast. The only thing my partner and I have "produced" is logos, credits, and music lists for the videos. We won't be filming for a few more weeks. We're gonna fuck shit up this summer.

Badass, what kind of gear are you going to be working with? Are you guys going to be making racing videos, or just general car videos?

lol

Badass, what kind of gear are you going to be working with? Are you guys going to be making racing videos, or just general car videos?

We kind of custom fashioned our own sticky kit for mounting to cars, bikes, etc. and the videos will be mostly car related, though that may change. We're using Vegas Professional for editing and a HDR-CX550V Sony handicam since it offered HD and a good image stabilization for the driving.

• 2 weeks later...

sorry if this is considered bumping an old thread for you guys, but it's not even a month old.

The last thing I'm going to say is this; Over the past six years while making these videos, I have done my very best to stir shit up, to make things interesting, and to get people talking. Not once was I ever serious, even when I seemed serious, I would go home and laugh during the whole edit. The two guys that I messed with the most Dakota racer, and Slammed R/T are great guys, and great guys to race with. Thank you guys for putting up with my shit, and know it's all in good fun.

Why didn't you ever run Slammed R/T again?? So he didn't have a bottle in his truck and you claimed he did just to stir it up? Lame. Don't even worry about slammed anymore, unless your ws6 is an 8 second street car.

No he did have a bottle in his truck, there was nothing stirred up about that. And nether his car or mine is an 8. Only the dakota owners....

haha Okay bud, no point in arguing on here anyways. Have you seen his truck recently?? I think you should have since you e-stalk like mad.