Moto droid questions

87GT

I am getting tired of searching google for the answer so I will try here.

First off I have a moto ht820 bluetooth stereo headset. I finally got it to pause listening to music when I get a call then let me talk through bluetooth (took 4 tries for some reason). Only thing I haven't got it to do is activate voice dial when I click the left button. I can manually click voice dial on my applications but would rather use the left button on the headset. Any ideas anyone? This worked fine on my last blackberry with no configuration.

Second is there any custom hack to turn off the screen lock thing? You know when you got to slide the bar to unlock it? I see I can change the amount of time the screen stays on but I don't want to set it to 5 minutes and kill my battery. There should be no reason for it to lock when I am sitting at my desk and I put down my phone for a minute. Even so when it locks I have to click the power/lock button to even activate the screen. With my blackberry it had the same button in the same exact place. One click it is locked. One more click it is unlocked. Can the droid do this?