He went to Jared....

Main3s

why you discriminant against pillows, they have rights too ya know.:p

Actually, they DON'T have rights.

I love how the tards think that if we legalize a man marrying a man, then it must be okay for a man to marry an animal, an inanimate object, etc. Give me a fucking break.

Seriously religion is the problem. It is wrong in the church eyes for same sex couple to have intercourse. The marriage part isn't the real issue. Lets think about this for a minute. How do you get 2 adults to stop having sex? Marry them of course!

WIN WIN FOR EVERYONE. Follow my logic.

Actually, they DON'T have rights.

I love how the tards think that if we legalize a man marrying a man, then it must be okay for a man to marry an animal, an inanimate object, etc. Give me a fucking break.

i love how these tards think if we knock down the definition nothing else will get knocked down and all will be well.

what about polygamy.

i love how these tards think if we knock down the definition nothing else will get knocked down and all will be well.

what about polygamy.

Who cares I don't? I still feel being homosexual is incorrect. This isn't from religion just from a logical aspect of it. Regardless I still feel we shouldn't make it illegal for 2 guys or 2 girls to get married. Whatever happened to land of the free? Feels more like Free to the power of the people in uniform.

what about polygamy.

What about it? That's to multiple people. That's a whole different animal all together.

How is marrying MULTIPLE people anywhere near the same as TWO HUMAN ADULTS MARRYING EACHOTHER? That seems like a pretty reasonable cut-off point right there. That takes out the religious, racial, and sexual orientation factor out right there...you know, PROTECTED STATUS in the US. By law, you can't refuse to hire someone because they are Black, Gay, or Old. But somehow you can when it comes to marrying them?

What about it? That's to multiple people. That's a whole different animal all together.

How is marrying MULTIPLE people anywhere near the same as TWO HUMAN ADULTS MARRYING EACHOTHER? That seems like a pretty reasonable cut-off point right there. That takes out the religious, racial, and sexual orientation factor out right there...you know, PROTECTED STATUS in the US. By law, you can't refuse to hire someone because they are Black, Gay, or Old. But somehow you can when it comes to marrying them?

BECUZ TEH BIBLE SAYS SO