He went to Jared....

Main3s

making travel arangements?

No. I honestly wish either 1 of 2 things could happen in every state in the union.

Gay marriage legal, AND/OR heath insurance allowed to cover any dependent you have in your household. Dependent meaning you both are dependent on each other monetary wise, and you have lived under the same roof for at least 6 months.

• Upvote 1

Guest tbutera2112
No. I honestly wish either 1 of 2 things could happen in every state in the union.

Gay marriage legal, AND/OR heath insurance allowed to cover any dependent you have in your household. Dependent meaning you both are dependent on each other monetary wise, and you have lived under the same roof for at least 6 months.

fucking liberals :mad:

Gay marriage mkes cents (and dollars) to me, it's a small step towards putting a bit more money into the economy. Weddings aren't cheap affairs if people want to be extravagent about it.

You are justifying gay marriage because the economic effect the weddings will have? Holy fuck thats like saying a $1 off coupon on the national deficit would be beneficial.

fucking liberals :mad:

Why do your religious views have to do with the right to marriage? Separation of Church and State.

Maybe they should ban mixed race marriages as well. Or marriages where the people are more than 5 years apart in age. Ohh, I know, no marriage with people who have family with different religious background. Keep that Jew from marrying that Catholic.

FYI - I do not support the liberal agenda. I also don't support the holy rollers either.

I don't see what the big deal is honestly. Two adults making a decision about marriage? If it's a religious hold up, then let the person marring the couple decide if they want to do it or not. It's not the government’s job to tell the people and the churches what to do... Or maybe it is :ninja:

this thread is still gay BTW.

Edited by super_gtp

I don't see what the big deal is honestly. Two adults making a decision about marriage? If it's a religious hold up, then let the person marring the couple decide if they want to do it or not. It's not the government’s job to tell the people and the churches what to do... Or maybe is it :ninja:

this thread is still gay BTW.

so then it should be ok to marry a pillow, a goat, 3 cows, 7 woman, etc.

using your logic.

so then it should be ok to marry a pillow, a goat, 3 cows, 7 woman, etc.

using your logic.

:confused: Umm, I said a decision made between two adults (meaning 2 adult human beings) not 1 adult and a pillow, or a goat, or a cow. Why is it okay for an adult male and female to make the decision to get married together, but 2 adult females aren’t allowed to make the same decision?

Why is it a big deal? Everyone should be allowed to enjoy the fun of a disfunctional relationship bound by law right?

I guess I don't see what the big deal or issue is here outside of the whole "adam and eve not adam and steve" crap...

:confused: Umm, I said a decision made between two adults (meaning 2 adult human beings) not 1 adult and a pillow, or a goat, or a cow. Why is it okay for an adult male and female to make the decision to get married together, but 2 adult females aren’t allowed to make the same decision?

why you discriminant against pillows, they have rights too ya know.:p