Need some Home wiring advice/help

Twistedrx7

Here is the deal. I took out the closet in the 5th bedroom and cant for the life of me remember how i took it apart. I was rushing it and figured "Oh ill remember" wrong.

I had 2 switches on the closet wall controlling the fan. One for the fan one for the light. Below that was a outlet. (non switched). One the other wall i had one switch controlling a switched outlet.

Now what i am doing is making it all on one wall. 3 switches and one outlet. Now, what i have is this, 3 wire romex coming in as power.

I have it as follows, (Switched outlet) switch 1 - red directly from romex with black pigtail (fan switches) switch 2 - brown directly from romex with black pigtail switch 3 - black directly from romex with black pigtail.

The black pigtails tie into each other from the 3 wire romex hot (black). All neutrals are together. and grounds are together. I have the 2 wire switched outlet running into the switch area typing into black and white w ground.

The tricky part is this, the smoke detector runs into all this mess as well. it does not carry any current at the moment so im guessing it needs to get power from somwhere. Nothing is running to the outlet. So, do i run yet another 2 wire romex out of the switch box to the outlet to power the outlet and run the smoke detector off the back of the outlet?

I thought they needed a dedicated circuit, yet in the breaker box it is labeled bedroom 5 smoke duct. so it appears they run on the same breaker

If you dont get it took care of Pm me your addy and I can roll through tomorrow after I get off work. I come that way on my way home so it wouldnt be a problem and from what you're saying its a real easy fix....Smoke detectors do not have to be on a dedicated circuit but if its a newer house they would have been wired to an arc fault breaker along with all bedrooms so they just fed the smokes off of the bedroom circuit...