Dayton in April

OsuMj

Looks like I'm going to be spending 3 days, including my birthday, in Dayton for a conference :( I think I'm gonna strap that damn poster to my back and take my motorcycle there though, so hopefully the weather will cooperate and people will be able to ride?? April 20th-23rd...

What is there to do in Dayton? What should I check out while I'm there?

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like I'm going to be spending 3 days, including my birthday, in Dayton for a conference :( I think I'm gonna strap that damn poster to my back and take my motorcycle there though, so hopefully the weather will cooperate and people will be able to ride?? April 20th-23rd...

What is there to do in Dayton? What should I check out while I'm there?

The bars, thats about it. I lived there for 5 years.

The Dayton Art Institute is pretty cool. WPAFB and museum is nifty. And if you need a place to stay there's plenty of people on here that have space I'm sure. Right now I've got a spare room. I'm looking for a roommate right now though so we'll see how that goes...

I have a hotel room that I'm sharing with a rando, but its free bc my trip (from Cbus to Dayton) is sponsored... lame. But, if rando ends up being ridiculous, I might end up not staying there... I'm supposed to be staying in the Dayton Crown Plaza I think.

From what I understand, after 7pmish is my time, so that means that i'm gonna need some afternoon/night activities. Maybe we can have a wing night in dayton and I can meet some of you dayton kids.

Dayton isn't so bad... unless you live here. Its alright if you're just passing through though, don't listen to these people.

I'll be riding around I'm sure, and would be happy to meet up! If you haven't had it, Marion's Pizza is a Dayton thing I think everyone should experience. You have to get the sausage though, its what makes it

wooh, walmarts and strip clubs, sounds like i'm gonna have me a good time (insert hillbilly accent).

Seriously though, thanks for the suggestions. I'll mention it again when it gets closer and hopefully we'll have some good riding weather by then!

Don't listen to thing these clowns say, Dayton is awesome, and WhoDey loves it....

By the time April comes around, the Thursday night dayton crew should be bumming around on at least a semi-regular basis, so you should be able to meet up with us if you're so inclined during your little visit. Hopefully Danielle will have her sweet-ass new 600 by then, so I can officially be the slowest rider in the group.

You're not staying too far from UD, so you could either do the Brown Street bars or hit up the Oregon District if you feel like a more serious night out.

(btw, they're all right, if at any time you feel the urge to see hordes of young women attempt to 'pay their way though college', then Dayton is your city. Every city needs a hobby, I guess.)