Dayton in April

OsuMj

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn dude... I thought you were riding in from Colorado or something, but man... you're only an hour down the road. You haven't been to Dayton before?

I was in Dayton for about 3 hours of my life. Just looking to have some fun while I'm forced to be there... that's all. No offense to you Dayton people :)... but so far the other people in my lab have gotten to go to New Orleans, San Francisco, and Europe, and I've been sent to Pittsburgh and Dayton. lol.

^ it's a girl! hehe

:lol: I'm changing my name to OsugirlMjchickseriouslyIamagirl.

Ok, so alleviate the hassle, I think I'm just gonna drive. I'm presenting on Tuesday, and I have a hotel lined up for Monday and Tuesday night, so I guess what I'm thinking is, I might want to have a night out on the town on Tuesday night. I know everyone works and stuff, but would anyone be in???

Yah, I'm in.

speed- you've never been to diamonds?!!

Newp. But I did have some tough guy call my house phone about a month after I moved back to OH bitching and moaning about his GF who worked at Diamonds that was apparently staying with me. :missing::takeit:

Edited by Speed
-added the part that the GF was a stripper lol

I'm up for whatever. I love good food and good beer, but it doesn't have to be either of those things. You guys can tell me what there is to see in Dayton!!! :)

Ok - I'll come up with some ideas. Good thing you're leaving the bike at home, looks like it's going to be in the 50's and rainy for the next couple of days :(

Whats the people count ?

Newp. But I did have some tough guy call my house phone about a month after I moved back to OH bitching and moaning about his GF that was apparently staying with me. :missing::takeit:

Could be worse, at least it wasn't her Father calling... *cough*

I'm up for whatever. I love good food and good beer, but it doesn't have to be either of those things. You guys can tell me what there is to see in Dayton!!! :)

Some ideas:

Downtown-ish:

dublin pub - Irish Pub type place, lots of different drinks, not bad food.

thai9 - Thai foodpretty good stuff. In the Oregon district.

My friend owns a small Thai restaurant also if peeps are into Thai.

Marion's Pizza - Great Dayton pizza. Have cheapish beers / pitchers.

Away from Downtown:

bar louie - tuesday is $1 burger night and discount pints till 7

adobe gillas - fun mexican theme'd bar, sometimes dead - also have tues specials.

brio - nicer italian food