Fuck.

AWW$HEEET

start drinking tonight and don't stop. then the time change won't be an issue in terms of drinking time. now the recovery will suck balls but that's the following day. worry about that then.

So if we are moving our clocks 1 hr forward on Saturday, does that mean the bars essentially close 1 hr earlier?

Its stupid if they do for this reason. For a business that is open like a bar is say 4pm-2am or whatever the day is considered their business day. So even though it is sunday they call it a Saturday business Day. They got me with this on my 21st, a few of them giving me shit because I tried to go out to the bars at midnight the day before my birthday. Claiming oh its still the 23rd business day wise. When my b-day was the 24th, and at midnight it changed to the 24th.

If they turn around and close an hour early because of this thats ignoring their 'business day' trend.

Who mandates that time anyway? What the fuck difference does it make if we drink til 6 in the am at home or 6am at a bar? Id like to murder the person who invented that law.

Who mandates that time anyway? What the fuck difference does it make if we drink til 6 in the am at home or 6am at a bar? Id like to murder the person who invented that law.

Yes it should be legal to buy alcohol 24/7/365